April 11, 2012

Staying with Sir J, day 7

Horrible start of the day - Sir J unloaded his morning piss on me, and later gave me a serious beating with both the leather strap and a whip. I found it very hard to take :( The things a boy has to suffer through before being called "good boy"...

Did some touristy things while Sir J was at work. At least this time he allowed me to go out wearing underwear! White briefs I brought along - he wore them and came in them that morning. When I put them on they were still a bit sticky...and very much smelling of his cum.
So, a locked chain around my neck, chastity device, and cum-stained underwear...I wonder how many other tourists in London were like that today.

Evening was fairly quiet. Oh, apart from H (Sir J's boyfriend) having a bit of fun with me. He played with my nipples, I had to suck his dick, then rim him a bit. Sucked his nipples until he was about to cum, then he pushed me down and told me to hold his cum in my mouth, show it to him, and then swallow it. H is an angel, but when he's horny he can be very devious as well!!

Obviouly had my before-bed-beating with the leather strap as well, and a bit of teasing. We talked about my last two days (nooo!!), which will include some puppy play, a visit to an experienced bondage master, and another mummification session. So much to do, so little time. I wonder if we'll have time for me to cum... Tomorrow will be my 14th day in chastity, I'm very used to it now, and strangely enough I don't really care about cumming anymore. It's fun being teased and not being able to do anything about it.

Off to bed now - I have to take the leather strap with me. Nasty thing, I'll probably have nightmares about it.

1 comment:

Pageviews past week