April 13, 2012

Staying with Sir J, day 9

I'm home now, safe from any evil masters and their equally evil boyfriends!! (and trying to adjust to an azerty keyboard again, ugh)

Back to what happened this morning and afternoon.
When I woke up I was feeling happy and quite submissive, thanks to that great session with Master I and Sir J yesterday. This was our last day and we had a few things to do. Firstly, my punishment for bringing along underwear. Sir J had already told me earlier that I would get four strokes of the cane, for the four pieces of underwear I brought along. I was not looking forward to that, so I was very tense. And it did hurt, but I realised it could've been a lot worse. I had the feeling the strokes were more to correct me rather than really punish me. I know that if I bring along underwear next time he'll hit me much harder.

Then time for a little test. "If you can take the metal plug, you can take my cock". The metal plug has a big head, but a slim body, in any case, it would be the widest thing I would ever get in my hole. If I could get it in. Sir J told me to take my time. After a while it started hurting a bit, but I knew that I was close, so I tried to go on...and it finally went in!!! I was very proud of myself, I didn't think I could do it. Sir J made me walk around in it, and teased me by tapping his fingers on it amongst other things. I loved having it inside me, I was also let out of the cb2000 and was as hard as I could be.

Then it was time for another mummification session with plastic foil again. It was great, I was also blindfolded and wore noise-cancelling headphones, and had used underwear over my nose. I could also feel him write a lot of things on the plastic... After relaxing a bit (and getting strange dreams/images in my head - will talk about that in another update) Sir J started torturing me. Again with the pinwheel, and after a while he freed my cock and balls and rubbed Deep Heat on it. I think there's going to be a video on xtube of that soon! (...it's not that spectacular though heh.)

But when he asked me again if I was ready to have his cock in me...I said no. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before, but we already agreed that he wouldn't really fuck me - he would lie down, and I would sit on top of him, and slide down on his dick, so I could decide how much I would take. And he did allow me to say no. But I still got scared and decided to say no - for no real reason as I did realise I would be safe and there would be no pressure.
Later he asked me to masturbate. Again I said no. He beat me for being disobedient - and rightly so - but I let my insecurities and shyness get the better of me again. I felt very very bad about it (still do), Sir J wasn't to blame for anything and I really did feel like I let him down, and that I was a bad boy and a failure. I was being very submissive to him up until that point, but... I suppose I got very self-aware again and shy and just closed down completely. Still feel very bad about it.

Luckily for me, I guess, there was a distraction at the door - one of Sir J's boys, Thomas. Thomas is a nice young english boy, great body and great cock. Sir J fucked him while I watched - me and H joined in by sucking his nipples.
I left the room to pack my bags and take a shower, and when I got back Thomas was hooded and tied up. I cannot resist teasing a boy when he's tied up, so I had some fun with him. Thomas can take Deep Heat on his balls and cock like a champ, but I discovered his weakness: ticklish feet! I also had fun just running my hands over his body, playing with his nipples, watching his cock twitch and leak pre-cum like crazy... Yes, a very nice boy, and I wish I had more time to tease him but I really had to go and catch my train home.

I was in such a rush to get out, that I forgot I still had a locked chain around my neck!! I was already a block away when I realised I still had it on. I was that used to it I guess - I wonder what they would've said at the Eurostar security check if I told them I couldn't remove it. Not something I wanted to find out actually... in any case, I made it home safely.

So, that was the end of my London adventure with Sir J! Apart from that one moment of weakness today, I had a great time and I hope I can stay with him and his boyfriend again this summer. I will do another update, with more talk about what I liked (a lot) and didn't like (not a lot), and some things I forgot to mention in my daily entries.
Also, I'm going to do a separate update with some pics we took, there are quite a lot I want to share, and also talk about them a bit.
Will probably do these updates this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It seems that it was a great week for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. It sounds like you have found a wonderful friend and Master in Sir J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words recently. And yes I did, I'm very lucky :)

      Delete

Pageviews past week