April 7, 2012

Staying with Sir J, day 3

Today was a rest-day of sorts... I wasn't feeling very well when I woke up, and Sir J said he was pretty tired...and so was I after what happened yesterday.

I felt better after an hour or two, and went with H (Sir J´s boy) into town to see that Passion of Jesus thing at Trafalgar Square. It was a pretty good show, the guy who played Jesus was really good, and there were 2 hot boys being crusified as well at the end. But we had to sit down 2 hours, on hard stone, so that was pretty uncomfortable. Jesus wasn't the only one suffering!! Christianity and in particular catholicism has, in my opinion, a sort of "if you suffer you're a good person" attitude. Very BDSM in my opinion.
Could say more but this blog isn't called "rauber's musings on christianity and other religions"!

I went back to Sir J's house right after that. Had some fun in his bed...ended up plugged, and I've been wearing it all evening.

Later on, while he was watching tv, I was on the floor at his feet, which put me in a very submissive mood. Loved being in that position though. Sniffing his feet... that really feeds my slave side.

He also gave me a preview of what it would be like being fucked by him. Actually, one of the first things he did after I arrived here was him showing me how he fucked his boyfriend, and making his boyfriend tell me how good it feels. We've been talking about me getting fucked by him - which would be the first time ever for me - and also the reason why I'm getting all this anal training. It might not happen this week, but it is one our goals.

One thing I haven't mentioned yet is that I get a daily beating with the leather strap just before bed. Eight lashes. Today's one was very very hard to take...if I didn't know I would get 8 lashes, I probably would've used my safeword after 2 or 3 lashes. But then afterwards he tells me how much I'm turning him on getting a beating like that, and that I know it's for my own good... so what can a boy do, other than being grateful for the beating? And it only hurts for a couple of minutes after all.

But apart from the beatings, Sir J is a perfect host. He even feeds me too much really...he's like the cliche Italian mama hahaha. Good thing he doesn't read this (well, he said he wouldn't until the last day) otherwise I probably would've gotten a beating for writing this :)

I'm actually due for a good beating for not trusting him. He told me not to pack any underwear at all. Of course I did, as a plan B, thinking he'll get bored of me and kick me out of the house. He told me I hurt his feelings doing that, which I can understand, so the beating is well-deserved.

That's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week