April 9, 2012

Staying with Sir J, day 5

Sir J had the early shift again, so in the morning I went for a long walk.

In the afternoon, I had to film and take pics of Sir J fucking his boyfriend. Coming soon to xtube! Maybe. I think I did a pretty good job though!

Then had a nice session involving some nipple torture and deep heat on my balls and (still locked) penis... then I was hooded and handcuffed, left to rest in the sofa with a little egg vibrating inside me... The hood was pretty comfortable, but when we got more active again I started sweating a lot and didn't like being in it anymore.

In the evening I got a good beating...I had to show him the underwear I brought along, and I was being cheeky about it, so he gave my behind a good beating with the leather strap. There is some evidence on his camera...It was hard but I'm really starting to enjoy getting beaten by him, he really gets turned on by beating me. I'm always looking forward to my before-bed-beating. And having my head in his lap while he's using his laptop. And just relaxing in the sofa, watching tv. I know I complain about him being an evil master but I definitely like spending time with him :)

So no puppy play today, maybe in a few days. Off to bed now...He handcuffed me before he went to bed and he'll only unlock me in the morning! Evil...

1 comment:

  1. He rauber, hope you enjoy your stay as i do enjou your posts! Love them.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week