April 13, 2012

Staying with Sir J - the pictures

It's what all you perverts have been waiting for, right?

Love this pic - Sir J asserting his dominance over me on day 1. Great pic, no?


This was my first taste of the leather strap...left some beautiful marks as you can see. Having very white and very sensitive skin can make for some good cp pictures...

...like this one. Yes, it's the imprint of a hand. Sir J's hand. No trickery. This is real. He gave me one hard slap and that was the result.


Sir J recons this should be my blog's main pic...he took it while I was writing an entry on his laptop.


I spent a whole lot of time doing this...and apart from the mummification scenes, I think it was my favourite thing to do. On my knees, sniffing Sir J's underwear and using my nose to rub over his cock and balls...very relaxing, almost hypnotic in a way. Really loved being in that position.





All pictures from my first mummification scene. Like I said in the entry of that day (day 4), it made me very very horny and I did a lot of sniffing, sucking and licking. My cock got out and got teased for the first time in 10 days, you can see the result in the last pic. It does make it seems a lot bigger than it actually is though :)



The result of 2 beatings (on seperate days).


On the last day, I got four strokes of the cane for the four pieces of underwear I brought along. You can see the bruises from previous "abuse" as well - again I have to say it looks way worse than it actually felt.




Pics from the mummification scene on the last day. Love all the stuff Sir J wrote on me - it's a big turn-on for me to see me like this. Some things have stories behind them ("ex-straight" is a good one) and stuff he wrote around my dick is just great. "Purely ornamental - useless - to be locked up at all times" So true!! Heh.


Teasing Thomas - I already had my clothes on and was ready to go back home, but couldn't resist playing with him a bit. Such a lovely boy.

That's all I'm going to share here!

Edit: all credit for the pics goes to Sir J of course. You can always talk to him on recon (username: joept).

Edit 2: there are some pics from the session with Master I, but I don't have them, don't know when I'll have them, and I don't know if I'll be allowed to share them!

4 comments:

  1. Really great pics m8 :)
    It was a joyful week for you. not easy to spend a whole week with somebody you know only online before and in a foreign country...you are a brave boi and you had your reward...i think :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Credit for the pics goes to Sir J of course...
      And there's a thin line between bravery and stupidity...luckily I did get rewarded plenty for taking a risk like that. It wouldn't have worked if Sir J wasn't such a caring person and overall good guy. I'm very, very grateful to him.

      Delete
  2. I suppose a good Master must be caring as well :)
    btw your white skin makes a great canvas for beating...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos! You look great and it sounds like you had a lot of fun! Sounds like a perfect trip

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week