September 11, 2012

First time as a dom

I think it went pretty well :)

Last night, I made a little list of things to do with him, and I figured it would be enough to entertain him for at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half. Of course these were just guidelines but at least I had something to fall back onto.

Well, I'm happy I had that list, as he arrived half an hour earlier than we agreed heh. I already had most of my gear out, but still needed to do some preparations. He was waiting patiently at the door, like a good boy, on his knees and hands on his head.

After a while I let him in, and told him to undress in front of me while I was sitting on the sofa. I could tell this made him nervous heh. I had him strip to his underwear, and then I did the "your body belongs to me" routine I talked about a few entries back. I think I went a little bit too fast to have the effect I was going for, but I thought it was nice anyway. I took his underwear off myself, and played with his cock and balls a bit. He was already getting hard so that was a good sign!

I put a blindfold and handcuffs on him, and made him kneel in front of me while I sat on the sofa. I teased his cock and nipples a bit, not just with my hands but also with my sneakers (he's a socks and sneakers fan). After a while there was precum on my sneakers heh (I should've made him lick it off, but I kept that for later and then forgot about it. Next time!) By this time I also found my small leather collar and collared him.

I put the handcuffs away and made him lie down on the carpet, face down. This way I used him as a foot rest, I put my feet on his back and ass while I chatted to Tskinboot heh. The boy's ass looked so good though, I just had to smack it a couple of times. His feet were also unprotected so I tried tickling them...result! He appeared to be very ticklish, and obviously "hated" getting tickled.

That gave me an idea...and I'm quite proud of it actually, and I'd say it was the best part of the session. I already had prepared a lasso of sorts with a piece of (very soft) rope I have for another scene, and I decided to use it now. I was sitting on his back (not with my full weight of course, but so that he could definitely feel me), and put the lasso around his ankles. That way I could pull up his feet, so I had easy access to them, while he couldn't move them too much. So with one hand I was tickling his feet, with the other I held the rope. Every time he struggled too much, I smacked his ass.

It was really a good position for both of us, for me because I had easy access to both his feet and his ass, and for him because it's a submissive position, me on top of him, with his weak spot (his ticklish feet) exposed and abused. No escape!

I figured this scene was quite intense for him, and I had him on his stomach for quite a while now, so I allowed him to get up, and take the blindfold off. I asked him if he was thirsty, and when he said yes I put a small bowl of water on the floor in front of him and pointed at it. He resisted, for maybe half a second, but then started drinking anyway.

For the next scene I gagged him (with a silk blindfold actually - not really an effective gag, but if there was a problem he could still talk), and made him lie with his stomach on our solid wooden coffee table. I tied his hands with rope, and put the leather cuffs on his ankles .This way, I could sit next to him and give him a good spanking. I could also reach his feet like this, so again it was a good position for me heh. After a while I realised I could also access his cock and balls, so I played a bit with them as well. I liked slapping his balls, it got the heaviest reaction out of him. I asked him afterwards if I wasn't too heavy with that, but he said it was still within his limits...so that's something I'll pay more attention too next time :D

Then it was time for another little break. I had him lie on his back on the floor, while I put the ankle cuffs and handcuffs (connected with a chain) on him. That way I still used him as a foot rest for a bit, but I could tell the cuffs were cutting him so I opened one handcuff so he had more slack.
I played with his nipples, cock and balls a bit more, before I decided he deserved an orgasm for being such a good boy. The night before I told him not to masturbate, and seeing how horny he was now, I was sure he told me the truth when I  asked him again. So I told him he could masturbate and cum. And he did! I cleaned him up, and allowed him to rest a bit. I had ran out of inspiration of things to do, so I released him from his collar, blindfold etc.
As I expected, we played for a little over an hour and a half, which was a good length for a first time I think.

We talked a bit afterwards, he seemed pleased enough with everything that happened. I'm going to talk about him some more online about what he thought about it... he sent me a message saying he thought it was weird that I didn't cum myself hehe. I told him I was too busy playing the dominant to truly enjoy it sexually! Some scenes did turn me on quite a bit, but me cumming wasn't part of the script I guess, didn't even think about doing it to be honest. I just wanted the boy to have a good sub experience, he said he liked it so it was a great  and successful day for me!

I might write down some more thoughts about domming in another entry, this one is already getting too long. I can already tell you that domming is exhausting heh. You have to do and think about a lot of things at once, and that's quite stressful in a way. I'm sure it gets easier after a while, but still. Keeping the sub both safe and horny can be a lot of work.

And some self-criticism: I always complain that the doms I know aren't vocal enough in their play (only J gets it right), but I have to admit I didn't say that much either. There was that "your body belongs to me" thing, and I teased him about how annoying the tickling must be, but that's too bad because I enjoy it and I'm in control. And I asked him at least a dozen times if he's okay, if things weren't too tight, and kept saying he can tell me when his knees start to hurt or whatever. That probably annoyed him but better be safe than sorry I guess. Other than that I really didn't say much, I'll definitely try to be more vocal next time.

Okay, that's all for now. Time for a nap I think heh.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first time Doming!!!! It sounds like you did a good Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! (and also thank you for putting me on your blog roll!)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun time Rauber! I agree with you completely about how exhausting domming is! I have more appreciation of the tops I play with now, more than I ever have. I loved that you explored and found a weak point (the feet) I love it when that happens... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rauber, I think you really considered very much. Too much, for my taste, but this is just my opinion. As it was the first time for you to Dom, I think that everyone will understand about your plannings, thoughts, preparations, nervousness and also kindness. I also think that you did very well though, so do not take it as bad criticism what I say. What I want is to encourage you to explore some more, learn from this experience and take the most out of it for your future development. And I hope my hints are helpful for you in that regard. If you feel bad about my comments, just delete them from your memory.

    The first moment it just clicked in me while reading your report was when you were saying: "I can already tell you that doming is exhausting heh." The second moment was when I read in the other report that "the plan is to entertain the slaveboy for an hour or two in the early afternoon".

    If you feel that doming is more exhausting than inspiring or even satisfying to you, there is something wrong. Do you really think that the Doms you met, who played with you, were exhausted by this experience, or did they enjoy to play with you, being more or less satisfied themselves after it, and being so even if they did not cum? Actually, as you might know very well, a sub's first interest is to pleasure his Dom by all means, as this is a sub's craving and source of pleasure, at least to my experience, as he then can be sure of the love or at least deep emotion of being cared for by his Dom. If a sub feels that he does or cannot achieve it, all play might become even frustrating to him, as he then gets the feeling that he is not serving the right way, thereby becoming a burden. Your slaveboy honestly even mentioned it in a way when he wondered about you not cumming, detecting your obvious lack of pleasure while playing with him, while he was given the permission to do so. A sub does not want to be a burden, but at least a plaything the Dom is happy with.

    Your second comment makes me wonder about if you treated the slaveboy just the way you wanted to be treated in his position, especially since the situations you played with him just mirrors part of your experience with darkmaster. But that would make you just a service-provider, but no Dom, playing for His fun and thus the benefit of his sub. And your comment about "entertaining" just fits very well to it. A slaveboy does not want to be entertained, but challenged or even used - safety and sanity given of course. Discuss beforehand that there is a safeword, discuss beforehand that he will tell you if something is too tight or not going right. Maybe use the traffic light system: red: too intense, too much, crossing limits, stop immediately; yellow: danger ahead, there is something wrong, or heading limits. Openly state that you are not too familiar with that role and just about to explore it. Too little experience is fully ok for almost any sub, craving for a Top to play with and serve, but the lack of control of a Dom, missing the feeling of His domination and power, just keeps any sub from getting what he really wants, what he is craving for. And it is not just comfort or play in line with his plot what a sub is actually craving for, as you should know very well from your own sub-experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I think now that you could never ever qualify to be a Dom or Top to any sub, based on this experience and report? Absolutely NOT! I just think that you used the wrong approach this time. You just thought more about the pleasure of the sub, in a way even serving him, and doing so to your best knowledge, instead of thinking of your own, thereby inspiring your sub, caring for him as both your needs get fulfilled thereby: yours as a Top, dominating him, and his as a sub, really pleasuring you. Now, I want to motivate you to think more about your enjoyment as a Top, and doing the things you want to do to a sub to derive pleasure for yourself while caring for the sub, within safe and sane limits of course, given that everything done is also consensual. More be yourself than thinking of being a service-provider. In a way, you will serve the sub thereby also, as it is just what a sub will expect and need from you to do: enjoying yourself fully while playing with and doming him, rather than being exhausted by it. And I think most subs will detect very easily if you really are having a good time with them, taking their enjoyment by exactly that fact, or leaving you confused or even frustrated (even if they were allowed to cum) if that was not the case.

      I know that this comment can be heavily misinterpreted and thus criticized. Mostly of people who do want to misinterpret it, so I do not care for any critic. Experienced people will know what I mean, and really interested people will really try to get the meaning out of it and will succeed thereby. I only hope that my comment will be of help to you, Rauber, and everyone who is in any similar situation or interested in any way.

      Best regards, Roland

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the comment Roland.
      You are quite right with certain criticisms, as other doms have already given me similar tips for next time. I'll write about that in my next entry.
      However, I have to say you are wrong about two things: I might not have been very clear about it in this entry, but this was a very fun experience for me.
      Secondly, quite a few number of people, including a few doms I respect, do agree that being a dom can be very tiring, and in my case it's even more so because it was my first time and I was obviously a bit stressed, and stress leaves everyone more tired than usual.

      You also seem to have a very strict idea of what a sub should be and what a dom should be and do - with this experience I now realise more than ever that there is the theoretical side and the practical side, and some of the things you talk about are plain impossible to achieve in a first meeting with someone, unless the dom is extremely good and a true 'natural' dom - which I'm not of course. Since this was my first session as a dom, and also the first time I meet this guy, I just cannot be the ideal dom - and the perfect dom only exists in stories anyway.

      Like I said, a lot of things you say are quite right, for example in a way I really might have been more of a service provider than a 'true' dom, but at the end of the day I achieved what I wanted to achieve with this session: I had fun, the sub had fun, it was all done safely and sanely, it was a great and satisfying (learning) experience for me, I discovered new things about me and would definitely want to do it again and grow as a dom.

      Delete
    3. Rauber, many thanks for your clarifications and assessments. Yes, some of my comments based on huge misinterpretation of your report, and I am truly sorry for that, and apologize for it.

      I am also quite unhappy that you took the things I commented as criticisms, as you say, despite my note not to do so. But you seem to be similarly sensitive like me, reading back my comments. They were actually ment as (quite subjective) hints to my best knowledge, to induce some ideas for your further development and improvement, as I am in no position to criticize you and thereby maybe even spoil the fun you had during your real-life experience. From your comment, I get the feeling of having hit or even hurt you, as you explain and maybe even defend yourself without need to do so from my perspective, and this is something I really did not intend at all. But maybe I am just too inept to express myself appropriately - something I experienced repeatedly before unfortunately, every time being very unhappy about it when such happened. Maybe it is that I express something to be general truth when it is just my feeling and opinion or impression only, and doing so too strongly - I just do not know.

      You rightfully although thereby kindly because unobviously hint to my obvious lack of real-life experience, thus making my analysis based on mostly if not exclusively the theoretical side. I am not proud of it, but I also do not wish to hide the fact that my own real-life experience is ultra-limited, though it may seem different due to my strong commenting. It is not non-existent though, but as said, more than limited most unfortunately, and believe me, I am suffering from that, also due to my lack of opportunity to have much chance to change that currently. But by your comment, you also teach me that I may not even be eligible due to this fact to post a comment like or similar to that, maybe not even to give any hints, as their value is just most questionable, even if I might be right on some aspects, which might make them even dangerous, as people might believe that when some aspects are true, the others are true as well. What conclusion to draw from that, I am yet unsure. The most obvious and logical one would certainly be to refrain from posting any comments of such kind totally, unless I have at least an experience-level comparable to yours, which might be the safest way to go for preventing such situation like now, which on the other hand just mark me as a fantasizing but at the end poor and silly idiot, just living on theory instead of experience, but thinking that he could teach the world by some insight mostly gained by theoretical though empathical studies and thoughts on what he sees and reads, but not having much real experience on himself thereby. Well, I hope that I will come to some conclusion. Anyway, many thanks for your comment, Rauber, it gives me much to think about.

      Best regards, Roland

      Delete
  4. In my opinion a responsible Dom has to arrange the play in a way to satisfy himself but also his sub. Here we are not talking about a Master/slave situation (if something like this exist in reality) but about a Dom/sub play. And in order to achieve a nice result, you must prepare some things, especially if you don't know the other person very well. Personally I always like to have a rough plan of my play in advance...not for my sub to know but for me...and this can be a tiring thing.
    As for the satisfaction, I think it is something very subjective. I really like to make my sub cum before I cum myself. But it is not a rule. Sometimes people are really satisfied without cumming....
    So I think Rauber that you did well...and the second time will be even better for sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TSkin, your comment is actually in line with my original comment, though I am unsure of its value myself currently, though I spent quite some time and effort composing it. In fact, I got the feeling yesterday, before Rauber commented back, if I should add that the pleasure of Dom and sub during their play together should be very balanced, but I refrained from doing so, as I had no doubt Rauber will balance it anyway, and my impression was that it could be read between the lines of my comment. I never said that there is no preparation or plan necessary, although there might be some "natural" Doms who might not need such. And if you read carefully, I even considered the Dom not cumming at all during play, but being satisfied without cumming. As you say, there is no rule to it, and I fully agree to that. And I agree with you about Rauber having done well, I even said "very well", and I ment it. And I have no doubt that he will improve at the next occasion to be the Dom. A Master/slave situation I did not mention at all. I think, if it really exists, especially to the extreme found in stories, it is a very seldom case. But currently I am very unsure of the value of my comments in that regard anyway, given the lack of my own real-life experience regarding it. I am sorry that my recent comments seemingly lead to so much confusion, which I really did not intend.
      Regards, Roland

      Delete

Pageviews past week