November 26, 2012

Fetish of the week: being caged

My fellow blogger BearPaul made a great list of fetishes he likes, and because of that I have some inspiration to continue my 'fetish of the week' series. So, this week, being caged!

A cage is obviously a very powerful symbol in the BDSM world, and it can be many things: a prison for a sub, a place to put your pup to rest, or a storage space for a slave. For me, it's powerful both physically and mentally: you are trapped in a small space, and pretty much every time you move you're reminded of your situation. Being in a cage can give a strong feeling of helplessness, loss of control and dependance on the person who locked you up! It can be a very intense experience, especially for very claustrophobic people, so for some it can be a real punishment. For others, like my friend Paul, it's no doubt a great reward to be in one :)

For my (very underdeveloped) pup side, a cage is something comforting, a place to relax and sleep, a home of sorts. I'd love to spend a night in cage in full pup mode. I doubt my sleep will be comfortable but I think it would be a fun experience in the end.

The only cage time I ever got was with RopeMasterWilly in Antwerp. He has an awesome playroom with pretty much everything you can think of. I asked him if I could spend some time in his cage. Result:

As you can probably tell, I could move very little, and having my head through a hole in the cage makes it even "worse". It's really a quite stressful position, you can't really relax your back or legs, you're trapped! It wasn't easy at all but still a fun experience. The cage has wheels on it, and Master Willy wheeled me around a bit when taking pictures. For me it was quite humiliating, just like you're part of the furniture. Makes you feel pretty helpless as well... 

The other guy I had the session with ended up in the standing cage...later I got in there as well, being tied up against him. It was nice though my time in the "small" cage was more unique and more fun for me in the end. 



I found a couple of good cage videos for the fans:

video

I stole this video from BearPaul (sorry dude!), but it really is one of the best videos with a caged sub I've seen. Making the boy undress inside the cage is brilliant; it makes him more aware of the fact that he's now trapped. And now being naked, he can't hide the fact that he's excited hehe. Love the muzzle, and the boy being cuffed at the end as well. Not a very comfortable position to be in though...



Two boys in a cage, tied up, shackled, and a hot daddy they have to pleasure. What's not to love? I think the chemistry between the three is great, both boys want daddy to spend the most time with them, and daddy is good at playing them out against each other. Part 2 and 3 are great as well. My favourite bit is in part 3, when he tells one boy "maybe you're my best boy". Other boy: "no Sir!" Obviously he gets a few slaps because no-one asked for his opinion hehehe. Then he spends some time kissing and caressing the 'best' boy while making the 'bad' boy watch, making him even more jealous than he already was. I really love play like that. It really is one of my main fantasies, serving a good dom together with another boy, while having some friendly competition with the other boy (who I would really like anyway, but in serving the dom he obviously is an obstacle between me and the dom hehe). I think it must be quite hard for a dom to get the balance right with two (or more) boys...

But uhh this entry was supposed to be about being caged, yeah. I don't have anything more to say really, so it's up to you. Feel free to share stories, pics or your favourite videos. 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rauber,
    I also am fascinated by cages, as they offer so many options. First being for storage, as you already mentioned, with quite some psychological implications, as one is just on one level with simply being an animal, needing to stay in a cage for not misbehaving or running away, even while being in fear. The cage might provide some security, but also no option for escape, while some option to be handled with still exists. But there is obviously even more to it, just as also in part included in your posting already: options for fixation, thus making use of a cage with its bars as a bondage tool. You already show it with your head being fixated out of the cage, with your arms bond using the cage's bars. I found some vids for this, with the fixated boy or pup being manipulated from outside the cage to some extend:
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=P20OA-S559-
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=D90Wf-G551-
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=qK7Ry-G339-

    And it is not only while staying inside the cage, but also outside the cage to make such use of it, just as hinted within this vid:
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=abwwV-G250-
    Even as there is not made use of it for further bondage, it is easy to imagine how it could have put for such use.

    My favorite scene though is when a slave inside a very confining cage being fixated has to accept a fucking by his Master and his friends through the cage bars, not being able to move thereby due to his bondage and strict confinement. The fact that he cannot escape such situation, as the cage holds him in place securely, just adds to the trill of it. So very humiliating, but without option to just accept what is done. I remember to have seen vids of such, but I cannot find them any more most unfortunately.

    Best regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Roland! Great videos. What you describe also sounds hot, if you do find videos like that again please let me know :)

      Delete
    2. Rauber, I just found a short vid with a scene coming close to what I described:

      http://www.xvideos.com/video401967/he_fucks_a_pain_slut_in_the_electrified_metal_cage

      I hope you get the idea and enjoy it.

      Regards, Roland

      Delete
    3. Ooh, that's a very interesting cage design... but yes I get the idea :)

      Delete
  2. Cages! Wow. Sometimes I think I want to try being caged, other times I feel I would dread it. Which may be exactly what my Master wants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Big Bro.

    Cages, is one of my top 'wanting to try' list.

    I think i have a different feelings toward cages, not only about feeling out of control but also feel like secure and safe. Is different way of looking at it.

    When i was young, i always seek some tiny place and squezze myself in. once, my grandma house, i try to squeeze in and cant get out, and well, eventually i got out myself, that was very young about the age of 7-9. when i was that small tiny size.

    I just feel great about it, is like well i cant go out but people cant get to me too.

    I think cages is the same, others might interact with slaveboy and beat the slaveboy by things and poke and hurt, but still cage is cage, Others cant fully interact with it. that is what i said about feeling secure and safe.

    Sincerely,
    boydenon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOF WOOF WOOF, RAUBER!!!! You certainly hit my pleasure button with this post :)!! LOL!!! You're so lucky to have had cage time... WOOF WOOF!!! Someone out there surely has a cage to lock this big bear into...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Paul. I made a comment on your blog with more cage stuff. I'm sure it's only a matter of time until you get the cage time you deserve!

      Delete

Pageviews past week