April 8, 2012

Staying with Sir J, day 4

Sir J was at work in the morning and early afternoon...so his boyfriend H gave me some 'attention'. I had to work on his cock, he spanked me a bit, and then he took me to the bath to piss on me. Then we went upstairs, had to orally please him more, and worked on his nipples until he came. I had to sniff his cum...which means I had cum on my nose all day.

When Sir J got home, we did a bondage/mummification session. It went great! It was my first time being mummified and I definitely want to do this more. It can both be very relaxing but also very intense. For the most part I couldn't see anything, and he also used noise-cancelling headphones at the start of the session. I was very relaxed and almost fell asleep several times. Second part of the session had more teasing, some spanking, and a lot of sniffing body parts heh. He got me so horny I really started getting into licking and kissing his feet and sucking his toes.
After that we did another scene, mostly fantasy, but I was still treated very roughly! That's what I get for being a straight boy refusing to suck cock for his boss... Sir J also came by rubbing his cock against me, he came on my balls...yeah I had a lot of cum on me today.

We were planning on going to Sirs and boys in the Hoist, but Sir J came back from work kind of late and we didn't really feel like going out. And I already got a nice spanking in a club anyway, so I'm not sad about not going, especially because the mummification session was so great.

Tomorrow we're probably doing the puppy stuff, curious how that will turn out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week