April 12, 2012

Staying with Sir J, day 8

2 big events today:

1. Puppy play. Only for a couple of hours, but that was enough for me. I thought it was pretty fun, it allowed me to be very playful...even though I spent most of my time lying down. I even fell asleep (and snored) when I was under the table at Sir J's feet. Also had a doggy bath (hated it of course!), and had my meal on the floor. That was embarrassing/degrading as I had food all over my face and and I had a runny nose as well - but as a puppy I obviously couldn't use a tissue!
So I want to do it again, but I don't think for a long period of time to be honest.

2. Visit to Master I. I was actually very nervous for this, and my nervousness didn't really go away for most of the session. I was mainly there as a bondage model; Sir J had to show Master I his bondage techniques. Both of them bullied and teased me a lot though - Master I liked my sensitive nipples and loved hurting my balls (my least favourite place to get hurt). And my feet. He was a big bully really hehehe. Not going to go into detail of all that happened (partly because I'm tired, partly because I want Sir J to start his own blog, so he can talk about stuff like this). For me though, the best part was at the end: I begged Master I to give me a spanking, after I already got a good beating. It was a really really good spanking, not that hard at first but with a good increase of intensity. It made it easier to 'let go', you know what I mean? To just surrender. I always have real trouble letting go in a session, so Master I is a really good master to get me to that point on a first session, especially since I was so nervous. This session was hard for me mentally, but I was very happy afterwards, and I would love to go back again.

Tomorrow is my last day! :( So I'll probably update when I get home. And then do another update about my stay with Sir J. Oh, and show a couple of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week