September 2, 2012

blog talk (and more)

I found some more blogs to follow this month, you can see all the blogs I follow on my blog list. I really like reading personal experiences regarding BDSM, there's really so much knowledge and interesting ideas out there. I'm particularly interested to read blogs by doms, which seems to be a pretty rare thing. I can really recommend Fossil9's blog to anyone, sub, dom or whatever, it has lots of useful information, personal experiences and, of course, very nice pics! Gets updated regularly too.

As for my blog, I think I'm going to write a few themed entries, starting with one about humiliation (in a BDSM setting of course), my experiences, what I find humiliating and why, stuff like that. I think entries like that will be interesting, both for my readers and for myself - once I get more experience, it'll be fun looking back to see if I changed my mind about certain things, or if my mindset is still the same. And yes, I'll add pictures, otherwise I get no views on this blog at all haha.
I think I also might put in more links to older entries, I now have about 120 entries, most of them are pretty useless but there are some good ones as well I think, like "a little history".


I ordered a gas mask.Why? Uhh...it's for Halloween, yeah. That's what I'll tell anyone vanilla who sees it.
The real reason: well, it was cheap. And I quite like the look of the gas mask. Having only spent a little time in a few different gasmasks, I'm not overly positive or negative about my experiences. Wearing a gas mask mostly feels....weird. But I like weird :) So it'll be fun to experiment with it on my own a bit, and if I end up not liking it, it would make a good Halloween prop, no?
Also, there another package coming my way, and I'll show you what it is when I get it. For now, it's a secret :)

2 comments:

  1. Gas mask is a great toy...especially if you like smells and a bit of breath control :)
    I am very curious about the second package...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like smells, but breath control, not really... but maybe it'll help me get used to wearing a mask, because I still panic sometimes when wearing one.

      And I'll never tell you what's in the second package...although I have the feeling you already know what it is :P

      Delete

Pageviews past week