August 30, 2012

more (mis)adventures on the 'net.

About a week ago I decided to log into straypup again - not my favourite BDSM site but Master P asks me to be online there as he finds it easier than recon for some reason. Well, another local  'master' asked me for a body pic, and after I sent it he said "you failed the test, I only take on athletic slaves, I say you should go to the gym often".
At first I was personally insulted, but that went over rather quickly actually (he is right in a way, I am getting fat in all the wrong places, but that doesn't mean I should feel bad about myself or change my appearance to an ideal I don't actually care about - and for the record, I actually have the "ideal weight" for my height according to that BMI thing).

No, I was more upset about two things: the fact that he is quite stupid ignoring at least 90% of subs out there (they not only have to be athletic, but also no older than 30). It's okay to have preferences, but having such strict preferences means I, as an "ugly" boy, can actually get more play than him because I'm not picky about appearances.
Secondly, I had been talking to a new sub on the site, around my age, but a bit heavier than me. After a few days, he was complaining that he didn't find anyone to play with, and that he gets comments that he's too old or too fat. Guess what happened? I haven't seen him on the site in about a week. He obviously became too dispirited and demotivated to even log in to the site. That makes me sad, very sad. It's like people tell him he's not allowed to play because he's a bit heavier. How awful is that?

It's obviously not just in the BDSM world, but everywhere. Employers would much rather hire a "pretty" person (or what society considers pretty) than an "ugly" person, even if it's for work in a call center or back office or something. It's actually sheer discrimination, but no-one cares about it because it's such a subjective matter. There really is so much shallowness and fakeness in the world, it can actually make me physically sick when I think about it. Really.

Anyway, back to that 'master' - I replied "okay, well good luck finding your ideal slave!". Bitter? Nah :)

Okay, complaining is over, now for something different.

I've taken up an interest in Teen Cage's development as a sub. He still has a lot to learn really, and he can sometimes comes across as manipulating (he denies that - even though I think we all manipulate each other in a way, consciously or subconsciously), and he is a bit "high-maintenance" heh (meaning he requires a lot of attention). Now, I'm sure these are things he can overcome, as he still is very young and still has that youthful passion, drama, impatience and instability in him.

Anyway, I made a file with things I dislike about his attitude towards me and in general, a list with his 'crimes' if you want to be dramatic about it. This is something that will stay between him and me (...for now - if I see he considers this list as a game he can manipulate, I'll just publish it or pass it to another dom). You can have one example though: a few days ago he called himself stupid. I get very upset when people call themselves stupid for some reason, which is why I told him to never call himself stupid (or any other derogatory term) again. It is something very simple but I'm hoping it will have a positive effect on his attitude.

Of course, a list like that can have downsides as well. Instead of being himself, he just might make up a persona to please me - which means he might simply say what I want to hear, instead of what he really thinks. That's the worst thing that can happen really, I want him to be honest and be himself at all times, not play games with me. A list like this is pointless if the sub isn't honest.

That's all I have to say about it for now.
Another update coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Personally I like stocky, chubby, fatty lads :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rauber.

    You know i admit about the manipulating part after right?
    I will be honest and see everything real.

    Sincerely
    boy 420-891-223

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week