September 6, 2012

Items in the mail

This Tuesday morning I thought it was my birthday AND Christmas at the same time when I received three packages in the mail, including two packages with kinky content!

I guess I'll do the pictures first and then talk about them...






I was looking to buy a (cheap) gas mask, and Tskinboot linked me to this ebay seller. After thinking about it for a while I ordered the GP-5 mask last week...and got it 3 days later in the mail.

I've been wearing it for short periods of time over the past few days. Today I had it on for over half an hour, before it started to annoy me too much to go on. It's just little things really, and some aches and uncomfortableness in general. I have the feeling I could wear it longer if I really wanted to, but I don't want to force things since it's not supposed to be an instrument of torture or anything. It should be fun to wear it, not something I dread wearing. 
In any case, it's a fun item to own, I'm not really a gearhead at all (or at least, not yet), but this is something I'm quite happy to have in my collection.

You've probably noticed the chain as well...


...which is a gift by Tskinboot. No, it doesn't mean I'm his collared boy now, it's a special gift and something to remember him by until the next time we meet :) 
I absolutely love wearing it, it's not too heavy but it's still very noticeable, especially when the padlock bumps against my chest. I can understand why so many boys want to wear a locked chain around their neck 24/7, the feeling is addicting, and it's even more special given its meaning. In that sense I'm only a faker I guess, or at best a semi-faker hehe, because it was sent to me by a friend I also call my "Boss", but that I'm not obliged to wear it.

When I thought about it some more, it actually made me a little bit sad and annoyed, for reasons I already mentioned in previous updates. In short, I'm not living in a situation that lets me be myself, and that's partly my fault and partly my environment. It basically splits me in two, the guy I have to be for family/society in general and the guy I want to be (or even the guy I actually am on the inside). I guess everyone feels like that sometimes, but right now that separation is pretty painful, hopefully I can improve some things by this time next year. The chain reminded me of these feelings, I'd love to send the key to Tskinboot and wear it 24/7 but it's simply not a good idea at this point. 

But I won't talk about this anymore, this is supposed to be a happy entry :) Several of my blog friends have made some entries about chain collars and their significance, check out Tskinboot's entry (which in turn has a link to Bear Paul's blog), and also one of my favourite bloggers Badgroveboy. 

Anyway, while taking the pictures today, I was surprised how horny that got me. The gas mask and the chain look great together, and I love walking around like that. I was still wearing pants, so I wasn't completely naked, but this combination (pants - naked upper body - gasmask) was great I thought. Now I just need to get some army trousers and boots and lose some weight so I can make some more interesting photoshoots :D

2 comments:

  1. Super hot boi :)
    The chain and the gas mask fit you well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE getting new kinky Shit in the mail too lolololol. I Just added you to my blog-role page!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week