September 26, 2012

down time


So that was a bit crazy, three BDSM dates in one week, that's not my normal doing at all!! And nicely divided as well, one as sub, one as dom, and one as switch. It certainly left me a bit tired, but I have to say it increased my confidence when it comes to sex and BDSM. It opened up my mind to new possibilities as well. And old ones I forgot....maybe a topic for another blog entry :)

My desire to do anything kinky is pretty low right now. It's always with ups and downs, and I had a pretty big 'up' recently so it's normal for me that I'm now having some down time. Might have a date in a couple of days, I'll obviously post about it if it happens.

And as usual in that downtime, I think "okay, these short sessions are fun, but...I would like something more". I'm sure I've already written enough about what I'd like (in short: a lot). I think my stay with J spoiled me, and at the same time I think I'll be very lucky if I can find a local dom/friend/partner who is as versatile as him (not only when it comes to BDSM but in general as well). I could spend hours talking about that, but he reads this as well and I would just embarrass him with all my praise heh.
But seriously, it is annoying that the people I connect with the most are living in a different country. J, TSkin, my little bro in Malaysia... grr! I blame the internet. Nowadays it creates and solves more problems than alcohol ever did.


In other news...

Last week I went to a sports shop, casually looking for new gear. I found some straps that can be very useful  (I'm already imagining strapping someone to a chair, bed, and especially wrapping someone in a sleepsack before strapping him to the bed). Exploring the shop a bit more, I found some wetsuits on sale. They looked good and I could already imagine myself being tied up in one... but I still left the shop without buying one. I regretted that almost instantly, and went back to the shop the day afterwards to buy one (and even more straps heh).

The wetsuit fits for the most part, but I don't think I'll be able to zip it up entirely... I have a pretty small/short torso but fairly broad shoulders so I always have a problem with shirt sizes and such. If I get another wetsuit I'll  go for the larger size, but then it probably won't be as tight as this one.
I took some quick pics on the day I got it, but I don't find them interesting enough to share :)

Next update soon, if I don't have a date this week it'll be some talk about my blog and other random stuff.

9 comments:

  1. I think this is always the way, I've had 2 meets this week and I feel completely drained! And I got non-kink things going on in the coming week which I'm actually quite glad about.

    I also echo your comments about connecting with people in other countries. Although I'm lucky enough to have played with some great people, most of the guys who are really into Chub/Bears like me are not in the UK. But then again, I have a partner so who am I to complain?

    The wetsuit and straps sound hot. I'm trying not to buy any more gear till we've moved again but it's far too tempting...LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, you really shouldn't complain too much :P Two kinky meets in a week AND a loving partner? Come on, what more do you need? :)

      I think I'm catching the gear-buying virus as well, I'm already thinking of my next purchases even though I really shouldn't be spending money on things like that. It's addicting!

      Delete
  2. Rauber, I think you are a real tease, telling about the wetsuits, having taken pics, and then not sharing them. ;-)))
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rauber, regarding your comment about connecting with people being too far away for any chance to meet them, soon at least or even regularly, I also echo your comment, just like Bondage Cub. I live in a very rural area, with no real big cities in good reach, and it would turn out to be like a jackpot if I would find some guy to play and connect with in real life living not too far away. I just guess I will have to travel more often... ;-)

    Many thanks for your report! It is good to hear that you had so much fun and hot action! Now enjoy your rest, to just restart then after it, regardless of any role then! And as I can relate to your wish for more, I wish you the best to finally find your soulmate in real-life, living just nearby.

    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I shouldn't complain too much, since I can get plenty of play time if I really want to, but I guess it's normal to want something more.
      I hope you get to meet some nice people to play with Roland, and hopefully something more can grow out of it.

      Delete
  4. Hi Big Bro,

    I am so glad that i am one of the list, I am nothing more than a little boy. Thank You. Sincerely.

    Sincerely
    Teencaged, boy420-891-223

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a little boy but you're also my little bro and you're special to me.

      Delete
    2. I am glad and have a nice smile on this. Big Bro.

      Thank You....

      so i pray, we will meet and lie donw somewhere else.(will bring mosquito spray) and look at the stars with some drink and have a nice hug.

      Sincerely from
      Little Bro.

      I meant it i really do.

      Delete

Pageviews past week