September 30, 2012

session with MasterP: teasing tag team


I got asked by MasterP for another long bondage session. The night before I heard Tallsub would be there as well, so I was looking forward to it.

First part of the session was mostly spent being the assistant to MasterP and teasing and playing with Tallsub. It was fun discovering new weak spots while still exploiting the old ones. Unlike last time (when he came before I got there, so his sex drive then was pretty low), he was definitely 'in heat' and it was fun teasing his cock, balls and other sensitive areas that made his cock twitch and grow. He was tied up, on and around the bed in different positions. I liked seeing him on his back, blindfolded, gagged and all strapped up, but the position I found him in first (on his knees, leaning over the bed, legs apart for easy access!) was also very nice.

At one point he asked for some anal play, and after being fingered by MasterP he ended up with a nice toy in his ass (a glass dildo with beads). It was fun playing with that as well to see his reaction, like slowly moving it around a little, and tapping on it softly but repeatedly, so it 'vibrates' in a way. He liked that! MasterP, using some strings and rope, made a nice package of his cock and balls as well. Really pretty, I should've taking a picture of it but didn't think of it at the time.
He got pretty close to cumming as well, I almost told Master P off because it really looked like he was going to cum, and it was a couple of hours too early for that! But he knows his sub's body language better than I do I guess, I didn't interfere and Tallsub didn't cum (yet).

After being tied back to back on his bed for a few moments, we helped Master P set up his wooden bondage frame (I talk about it in this entry). We were again tied back to back on it, in different positions. Tallsub was then allowed to orgasm, which he did, quite violently, we were back to back so I felt some of the energy running through his body when he came. Very interesting experience.
Then it was my turn to cum, but I couldn't, even if I was very very close. I told them I had a dry orgasm heh. It was a nice feeling anyway.

Tallsub needed a break, so he had a lie down on the bed, but after a while we were tickling and spanking him anyway hehe. Yes, we're evil, but he didn't mind, really. He's a great, 'easy' sub, curious about new experiences, and doesn't complain (much). He was actually quite naughty in a way, sort of challenging us at times, hmm.... Of course I like that, it gives me an excuse to tease, tickle and spank him harder!

He left shortly after, and I was tied to the frame again. Before the session I asked if I can be tied to a chair while wearing my gas mask, but now with the frame up, it would be a waste not to use it. I was also blindfolded over the mask, then tied, teased, spanked, whipped, clothespins on my nipples, the full treatment hehe. So no wonder I came after some (hard!) masturbation.

As always, we had a nice talk afterwards, and already planned a few things for a next session with Tallsub... he seems to like anal more and more and is curious about being fucked, and I have already volunteered for that job hehe. We'll see next time.

To be honest, I didn't have a 100% positive mindset at all times before, during and after this session - being tired and having a headache didn't help, and for some reason I was being very self-aware and those nasty "I don't deserve this" thoughts popped up as well. This was mostly an issue at the start of the session though, as it went on I really started having fun. In fact I'd say the most fun moment was teasing Tallsub after he came, he let us spank and whip him, we tickled him quite a bit, tried to pull out some of the hair around his ass, fun stuff like that. I was quite impressed with his attitude, normally guys after they cum are all "kthxbye", but he just underwent all that without too much complaining. Like I said, he's really a great sub and I would love to play with him many more times.
I really felt like being tied up myself though, so I have to admit early on in the session I thought "okay, teasing Tallsub is nice, but when will it by my turn!!!" I guess I wasn't really in a dom mood at first, that only really came at the end of the session.

But really, it was fun, I liked teasing Tallsub, I learned a few new techniques, and I obviously liked being in bondage myself, and I'm happy I finally got to use the gas mask in a session. I think the three of us have a good chemistry going, Tallsub seems to feel at ease with us, and that, for me, is a sign he trusts us and that we're doing something right.  So I'm sure there will be more sessions with the three of us :)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a bloody good fun...:P
    You should take some pics, at least. What kind of assistant are you if you don't care about the basics...lol...extra punishment for you next time...ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, assisting is the best and most efficient method for mentoring. And I am glad that you had such huge fun!!! Ok, I envy you a little also, for reasons you will understand, I hope, as you know them. However, it is most fascinating for me to read about things working out this way in such reports!
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week