September 4, 2012

thoughts about...humilation

This is probably going to be a messy post, but here are some things I want to talk about when it comes to humiliation in a BDSM setting.

Being naked in front of clothed people: or CMNM (Clothed Male Naked Male), apparently the 'official' term for that. Not allowing the sub to wear clothes can help the sub get in the right headspace; the removal of clothes is part of the power transfer. You can also see it as something symbolic: the sub has to get rid of his outer shell (his daily clothes) to show the dom his inner self.
As for myself, normally I don't mind being naked, but not wearing clothes when a dom is fully clothed does embarrass me. It's even worse when I'm being told to strip off my clothes in front of them, I find that so humiliating and degrading, I usually end up at least semi-hard :) Being physically "inspected" by a dom is also a turn on.
(if you're also into this, there's a site with some scenarios here)

Pissing/Watersports: I don't have much experience with that, other than being pissed on. I actually found it so humiliating and degrading that I almost wanted to stop the scene. Afterwards though, thinking about it made me hard. It's something I'd do again but only with people I'm comfortable with. Psychologically, I find it one of the hardest things I've experienced in BDSM. It's almost dehumanising. I don't think I'll ever become a "piss pig" but you never know.

Shaving: I know not all of my readers will agree with this, but for me personally, shaving my groin is something humiliating. It makes me feel less of a man, and more like a boy. It does have an effect on me psychologically, and it usually puts me in a nice submissive "boy" mode. But then there's another part of me fighting that boy part (the "macho" part of me I guess), so...it's all a bit complicated heh.
Anyway, if I had a nice sub of my own, I would definitely keep him hairless down there...especially because that hair doesn't look so good with a chastity device :D

Enforced chastity: yes, I do think there's something humiliating about not being able to touch your own cock. You're human, and an adult, so you should be able to touch your own body parts when and where you want to. Well, not so when someone keeps you in chastity.

Diapers: easily one of the most humiliating things around for me. Adults shouldn't wear diapers!! (unless they really need them...) Tskinboot said he would put me in one, and I actually want him to do it, but at the same time...I don't. I mean, I will allow it, but I know it's one of those things I will fight hard (mentally), instead of just giving in.

Public exposure: this is a hard topic because there's a line between kinky play in public, and actually being a pervert/doing illegal things. Wearing a chastity device to a public nude beach is something I would never do or allow for example. I'm only really a fan of the semi-public exposure, which is playing in a BDSM club. There, you are still mostly surrounded by 'strangers' but all of them are kinky adults so there's no harm done.
When I was at FetishBound, I felt humiliated when Tskinboot ordered me to lick his boots, because I thought everyone would be watching (since it was still fairly early and most people hadn't started playing yet), but later I noticed no-one was paying any attention to us haha. In that sense I was more humiliated when I was at spankz night with J, when I knew that people were watching me getting whipped and were getting off on my pain. And he also pulled down the jockstrap I was wearing so people could see I was wearing a chastity device.

The internet, of course, is also a public place (of sorts), you can find plenty of videos on xtube of guys humiliating themselves in one way or another. Though it's always hard to know if they're basically just exhibitionists or if they really had orders by a dom...


That's all I can think of for now...

1 comment:

  1. You never know if somebody watching you while you are licking boots...:D

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week