September 14, 2012

session with Master P: switching

I've been busy this week haven't I? A bondage session on Monday, domming a sub myself for the first time on Tuesday, and now a session with Master P.

This would be the first time with another sub at Master P's place. As my long-time readers know, I don't always have good experiences with other subs, so I was a little bit anxious about it. But I still thought it was too good of an opportunity to miss, especially since Master P said I could have some fun with the sub myself.
Still, I arrived quite late at his house, partly because I didn't want to spend too much time with that other sub in case it didn't work out, and partly because I had trouble getting out of bed heh.

Once I was properly outfitted (naked, with blindfold), Master P came up with an interesting position. While the other guy (let's call him Tallsub - because he's tall and a sub!) was lying face down on the bed, I had to lie on top of him, while Master P tied our ankles and wrists together. Tallsub is a tall, big sub, so he had no problem with my weight. It became interesting when he started tickling our feet, Tallsub is also very ticklish and has a heavy reaction to it, so that made my body move as well. And the other way around of course.

We were also tied back to back, and while in that position Tallsub wanted to try my gasmask on (I brought it along especially for him - I didn't get to play with it myself!). Master P and him quickly found out it's not that easy to put it on haha, especially if you have a big head. I didn't see it but I heard quite a bit went wrong from their reactions. I told them to stop now, and let him try it on himself later on.

After playing a bit with Tallsub myself, including giving him a massage (a cock and balls massage haha), he was tied to a chair. Not that I could see it of course :( And I absolutely love chair bondage so I was jealous of him. After a while he was untied and un-blindfolded, and wanted to try the gasmask on again. He got it on better than before, but couldn't stay long in it because it was too tight for him. I guess he was very disappointed with that, but I talked with him about gasmasks and size and such, and maybe he'll get a the large size of this model .

About that time a third sub arrived. Master P was a bit embarrassed with the situation, he actually texted the third guy (let's call him Masosub - because he's masochistic and a sub!) to not come over because he already had his hands full, but Masosub must've missed that - or was just too horny. Anyway, he wasn't going to stay long, just wanted a quick fix I guess. Fine by me. At first both me and Tallsub watched them play, but both Master P and I could tell that Tallsub wasn't really into the harder play. I suggested that Master P plays with Tallsub a bit more, while I continue with Masosub. I spanked him, played with his nipples, cock and balls, and I quickly felt that I really didn't have to hold back, he really was a masochist. Meanwhile Master P had tied Tallsub in a spread eagle position on the bed, leaving him nicely exposed.

Master P and I switched sub several times. With Masosub I played hard, with Tallsub I had fun in other ways. I didn't hurt him, I just gave him a massage all over his body, with special attention to his cock, balls and perinium. The occassional quiet moan and deep sigh told me that he was really enjoying this.

While Master P tied Masosub to a chair and made him cum, I had other plans with Tallsub. I wanted to see if there were any other places where he was ticklish or at least sensitive, and I found them :) I switched between tickling his feet and his midriff and sides. Fairly softly and slowly at first, but I intensified it until he was struggling in his bounds. Which obviously gave me the opportunity for a "quiet down, slave!" reaction. Anyway, I stopped after that, didn't want to go too far. Meanwhile Masosub had already left the building.

Sadly that was about it, Master P untied Tallsub, but we still had a nice chat before he had to go. We all agreed that it was fun, and that at some point we should try to meet up and rent a BDSM space somewhere. After he left Master P and I talked same more, but he had to kick me out at some point as well :)

This was easily the best session I had this week for a variety of reasons. Tallsub is great, he is a relaxed, clever guy with a good sense of humour, I was surprised how easily I got along with him. I definitely want to see him more....sadly he has a significant other that cannot know about his BDSM side, which means meeting up with him again won't be easy.

Apart from meeting Tallsub, switching between the two subs was the most fun part for me. I played a bit harder with Masosub because I knew he could take it, and maybe I am more of a sadist than I thought, as I very much enjoyed watching him moan and squirm and struggle in his bounds. His behind was a very nice shade of red after we were through with him :)
But I enjoyed the soft play with Tallsub just as much, and maybe even more so. Running my hands over his body, softly kneading his cock and balls,... I could do that all day!

Now, the bad things heh. I wish the play was a bit longer but I only had myself to blame, because Master P and Tallsub had already played more than two hours by the time I got there. Tallsub had already cum in that time , the naughty boy! I really wanted to be in bondage more myself, but things turned out differently.
This was Tallsub's first session with another guy, and also his first session with two other guys...but Master P put himself in a bad situation here, Masosub didn't fit in with our play really. Tallsub was cool with it, he said, even though the harder play wasn't his thing. I don't know, it's still something that shouldn't have happened I think.

Still, for me personally it was a great session, I got to work on my dom side again, I got to meet a great guy who I want to play with more, and I'm sure Master P was quite happy with my ability to switch. So it was a very very good day :)

4 comments:

  1. You are becoming more and more dom boi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rauber, I just love your reports, making me envy you in a good way, as they just motivate me to just do likewise for real, to finally make experiences in real-life.
    I am truly very sorry about recent misunderstandings.
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rauber, many thanks, it is a huge relief for me to read such from you.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week