September 11, 2012

unexpected kinky date

This morning "darkmaster" on recon started talking to me... I knew his profile but I thought he wouldn't be interested in me because he's young and handsome and can basically have everyone he wants heh. Anyway, he invited me over, I accepted. Cue me being all nervous, scared, feeling ugly, full of self-doubt etc.

But I ended up going anyway of course. He has an apartment on the 6th floor, looking out over the beach and the sea. It was a nice sight while being tied up... But then he put a hood on me :( Evil! Hehe. I was left in a hogtied position, while he was sitting in the sofa next to me. He occasionally tickled my feet (a weak spot!) and slapped my ass, and used me as a footrest. After a while (an hour maybe?) I started to lose feeling in my hand so I told him. He untied my hands so my arms and hands could rest a bit, but soon I was tied up again. My legs were still in the same position, but my hands were tied next to my body. He added rope just above my elbows, which didn't feel that good at first but I got used to it. In this position, I almost fell asleep. I was already pre-dreaming but not asleep just yet.

Anyway, it was probably because I stayed still for a certain time, but after a while I hardly had any feeling in my left hand again. So again I complained heh. That was pretty much the end of the scene as well.

It was an interesting experience for sure. It was the first time I was tied up by someone younger than me, and that did make a difference for me, especially when he started using me as a foot rest. I "hated" him quite a bit for doing that to me, thinking "man, when you untie me, I'm going to kick your ass!!" I did calm down eventually, of course, but I still don't like him, he's too tall and too young and too handsome heh.

After the session, he asked "are you always this quiet?" "Yes I am." "Oh good, then I know it's not me". Hehe. Maybe I should put that on my recon profile as well, I am a very quiet guy and that can make some people uncomfortable.

When I got home an hour later, I still had rope marks, and the ones on my upper arm are still there, so I'm guessing it'll be a bruise for a couple of days...and I seem to have a spot of 'rope burn' on my lower arm, don't know how that happened, but you know, that's not really supposed to happen. I don't really mind that much but it's not very discreet either, so that's a bit of a negative really.

Anyway, he already said something about me coming back tomorrow, but then Master P said he'd normally be free tomorrow as well, and the past hour or two I've been chatting with a guy who wants to be my slaveboy, and should show up at my door tomorrow afternoon. What is going on? Before today my last kinky fun with others was in London, and now I have three people who want to play with me in one day. Crazy. Anyway, the plan is to entertain the slaveboy for an hour or two in the early afternoon, and then I'll see if I still feel like going out. I'll let you know what happens (even if everyone cancels heh).

1 comment:

  1. Darkmaster sounds very interest person :D
    I believe that for first time both you and him did very well...he didn't rush things and you discover that it may be more humiliating to be dominated for a younger person than you.
    And why having some rope marks is a 'negative' thing. I think is pretty cool and remind you a nice play. Just pay a bit attention and cover them and that's all :P

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week