December 24, 2012

Happy Holidays


Whatever it is you're celebrating (In my case: Saturnalia!), be safe and be happy with the things you have and the people who love you.


I hope the boys reading this have been good this year, otherwise "bad" Rauber-Santa might come to visit! Bad boys don't get a lump of coal, they get a good beating! And I'm sure they won't like the toys he has in his sack :)


(thanks to TSkinBoot for making this picture look good!)

Two more blog entries before the year ends: more pics that I took on that day, and a big "this was 2012" entry.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays my friend, and all the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, and I hope we'll be able to have some fun together in 2013 :)

      Delete
  2. I have to ask, who's that in the pic? Is that you or Tyke? Whoever it is, WOOF WOOF!!!! I'M BAD!! WOOF WOOF!!!

    Have a good Christmas, Rauber.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's me in the pic...and are you sure you want to admit that so publicly? hehe.
      Have a good Christmas too Paul!

      Delete
    2. Woof Woof, Rauber! I'm VERY bad!! I think I need to be punished. Perhaps I could lick your boots clean and then be flogged to ensure I've learned my lesson ;).

      Delete
    3. Haha...you know, if you've really been very bad, that punishment wouldn't be nearly enough! ;)

      Delete

Pageviews past week