March 11, 2010

aneros

I bought myself an aneros last year. As they say on their site, it's a "male g-spot simulator". I bought it because the prospect of having orgasms without even touching my penis seemed like fun.

I experimented a few times, and while it felt pleasurable, I never really got a super-orgasm or anything like it. Yeah, some of them where slightly more intense, but still. The thing is, I just couldn't use it without also masturbating. I did get these semi-automatic anal contractions, but not that intense, and nothing more than that.

Today I decided to try it again - while following the instructions on the site by the letter. Well, more or less. Did the breathing exercises, contracting muscles thing, everything they said in the first 3 steps. I changed position from time to time, to see which one was the best. At first it seemed to be on my back, with my legs in a 90° position, one leg on the side and the other up. Later I tried lying on my stomach, legs slightly apart. It seemed much easier to control the contractions lying like this. It didn't take long until this chain reaction they describe in step 2 takes place. It just went on and on, harder and harder, I felt like the aneros was going deeper and deeper inside. I wasn't doing anything anymore, my body was basically fucking itself. It felt like that moment just before cumming, only deeper. I thought "oh fuck, this is really happening, I'm having an anal orgasm!" And then...

...nothing. Spasms slowed down, and I couldn't start them up again myself. I took a short break, and started again. I got close, but still couldn't reach that full automatic state. Took another break and tried for a third time, but it was obvious my muscles where getting tired.

This has certainly been a breakthrough for me, in more than one way. First of all, it's as far as I ever got with the aneros. I think I have my cb6000 to thank, other times I just started masturbating straight away. Secondly, I could've never thought I'd ever get this feeling in my ass. It was "only" a near-orgasm, but it's the first time I felt something like this without touching my penis. Also, it's nice to see the aneros actually works with me. There's plenty of toys I have that don't exactly work on me (my balls are too small for the ballstretcher I have - sigh), so I'm happy I'm actually "normal" for a change.

So I'm definitely going to train some more, maybe tonight, definitely tomorrow. Even if I don't have an orgasm, it's worth trying again just for that near-orgasm feeling. I think my mistake now was that I was too excited about orgasming, next time I should just relax and let it come over me. I've said this to myself before, but I should really try to use the aneros every week or so to further train my muscles. I've said the same about my butt plugs/dildos (I have four but can only use the smallest 2), but this is something I'm definitely going to do.

So yeah, if you're willing to invest some time into it, I can't recommend the aneros enough. I used the standard model (MGX) by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week