March 17, 2010

Last night, I didn't use any toys, I just jerked off, in a very aggressive, orgasm-centered way. It was nice as well, although these are the orgasms I feel guilty about, in a way. They're the ones that completely take away my sex drive as well.

Today I played around with my other anal toys a bit more. Still can't get my medium-sized butt plug (and a vibrating one of a similar size) in me. My penis dildo I can get in with no trouble at all, like I've been doing it every day. I can take it all the way in, I have a picture of that on my flickr account. Anyway, it wasn't really that fun, so I went back to the aneros. And really, it just feels much better and it's so much more fun. I can't recommend it enough. I'm not even sure if I'll ever use any of my other anal toys again.
I also made a new discovery; it seems like I can't just make my muscles move the aneros inwards, but also upwards. I think this might be the key to better stimulate my prostate. It's really fun exploring my body that way, I always seem to find something new, a new position or a new rhythm. I didn't have this near-orgasm like the previous times, but it was still fun. I had it in longer than I did in previous sessions as well. I got really horny quite fast, but I could still control myself. Well, for an hour at least. Really needed an orgasm. It was quite intense as well. The aneros goes crazy when the contractions of the orgasm start. Not unpleasant but like I said, quite intense.

I'll update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week