March 13, 2010

day 7

Yesterday, before going to bed, I played around some more with my aneros. I was definitely more relaxed now, and everything seemed to go just that little easier...but still no anal orgasm or anything. Again, I got the feeling I came close. Frustrating in a way, but just getting to that stage close to orgasming is reward enough for me. I'm really enjoying this, much more than playing around with a butt plug or dildo. I get the feeling I'm even picking up techniques that will make me enjoy anal play even more.

So, today was day 7 in chastity. A full week! I'm happy I made it. I'm going to do one extra day, and then relax. I don't think I'm going to jerk off right after unlocking myself. I used to do that and it made orgasming more like an obligation, not something that should be fun. I think the last time I locked myself up for more than 3 days (last June, apparently), I did just that. I started masturbating, stopped, took a nap, did some other stuff, and finally started masturbating again, very slowly working myself up to an orgasm. Definitely one of the most enjoyable orgasms I had.

Since 2 days ago I'm also feeling that light pressure right above my penis again. Also something I get when I'm locked up for more than a few days. It's really not unpleasant or anything, it seems more like a physical reminder of my lack of cumming.
And today I also felt deliciously horny again, just like that, with nothing to set it off. I love that feeling. Unfortunately I didn't last, as the day went on I started feeling bad, with a headache and everything. I'm better now though.
So tonight, I'm trying the aneros thing again. And tomorrow, I'm probably going to try it with the cage off.


In a way, I actually hate posting stories like in my previous entry. But I know some of you perverts nice people might enjoy it as well, so yeah. I might post one now and then. And maybe repost those 2 or 3 that are now somewhere on my livejournal. I also have to admit I can really only write these when I'm locked up. Otherwise I just fantasize, masturbate, and that's it. I have around 18 files in a "story" folder, and only about 4 of those have a clear beginning and ending, and are things I can actually share. Another 2 or 3 are near completion, but I never seem to properly finish them. I have a really, really long one, the only thing missing is a decent beginning and ending. I'm also rewriting things in my head. Basically, I have too many ideas for this single story, but I hate throwing away my old stuff. As silly as it sounds, I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to this. I have trouble letting go with every creative thing I do. Yeah, even erotic fiction. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week