March 4, 2012

penis envy

Got an interesting comment on one of my entries, so I'd like to talk about it a bit.

"You shouldn't worry about your penis being small, it is very common for subs to have a small penis it seems, maybe it is related to our feelings of submission?"

I'd like to talk about several aspects of this. First of all, I've yet to receive a negative comment on my smallness. I guess the closest thing I got to a negative comment was in the first session with other guys, Master R ordered someone to suck my dick, and the guy (I'm pretty sure it was Luke!) said "oh, but it's so small!" I didn't talk about this to him, but I'm pretty sure he thinks it's actually cute that I'm small.
When I told Master R I'm self-concious about my smallness, he said I shouldn't worry about it, and said I acually had one of the prettiest dicks he's ever seen. I was somewhat offended by this actually, in a "don't say things you don't really mean just to be nice" way, but he said he was serious. 

Other comments were also supportive. A dom who was interested in a daddy/boy relationship told me it would actually be an advantage for me because it makes me more "boy". And the first guy I ever had sex with called it "small but cute" and said he loved watching it grow and shrink.

Anyway - despite all of that, I'm still somewhat embarrassed about it, and it's probably one of the reasons why I'm still a bit shy sexually. I try not to worry about it too much, but that's easier said than done. 

As for it being related to my submissive feelings - yes and no. I had submissive feelings long before I realised my penis is smaller than average. But I suppose when I'm in the right mood, it does help to get in a submissive mindset. I mean, it's only normal that the guy with the small penis has to serve the guy with a large(r) dick, right? 
Of course I can only speak for myself here. It's interesting to think about though, and I want to pass on the question to my readers: is your dick size an issue in your dom/sub relationship? And if you're a sub, do you have a small penis, and are your submissive feelings related to your penis size? 

In the end, I think that if you're truly a sub, your penis size shouldn't concern you, all you have to worry about is pleasing your dom/master. Again, easier said than done of course, but I think it's the best attitude you can have about this. 

6 comments:

  1. I am a sub and yes, I do have a small penis. It is just over 4.5" when hard, that's about 117mm. Like you, I never even knew I was small when I started having submissive feelings but now it does seem right for small guys to sub to the bigger dicked guys. It isn't an issue in my Dom/sub relationship, actually I've grown to enjoy being teased about it but not everyone would enjoy that I know.
    You are right too that for a sub/slave, the size of your penis is irrelevant, a Master once told me he wasn't interested in it at all but rather the subs mouth and ass.
    My advice would be that you shouldn't worry about it at all and don't let it explore or do what you want to do sexually. From what I can see in the pics, you are not that small anyway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment.
      My penis isn't much larger than yours, but it's quite thin, and it can shrivel up to about 1.5 to 2". In any case, all the guys I've seen naked in real life have bigger dicks than me. I guess I should call it "below average" rather than small.
      I think I actually wouldn't mind being teased about it if I was in a good dom/sub relationship.

      Thanks for the advice, I'll try to keep it in mind :)

      Delete
  2. i am a sub with an average sized penis. i've never considered my size as important in any of my relationships D/s or vanilla. I agree that you should not worry about your size too much. You bring much more into your relationships than just your penis. i remember a quote about penis size from many years ago that might help "if it can reach over to me and it is attached to you, then i'm ok with it".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live as a sub and I am below average. I really like having a small dick with my Sir, but when we go out to parties, and I get spanked, I am kind of embarrassed about it still.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. When I'm with Master R I don't even think about my own dick anymore, but when I'm with new people, it's definitely on my mind.

      Delete

Pageviews past week