March 25, 2010

out of touch

Things have been pretty quiet on the kink front.
I haven't been feeling too well recently, first a stomach bug or something and then a headache that lasted almost 3 days.

Yesterday I got out the good ol' aneros. I didn't have much fun sadly. The aneros felt...harder than I used to. Last week I hardly noticed it when it was inside me, now it was as if it suddenly was twice as big. I've only had it in me for about a half an hour.
Apart from that I was also far too horny. I really wanted to bring myself to an orgasm. I was feeling great and was very close to climaxing, but the aneros just didn't feel right and I took it out. Had a nice orgasm though. I might try the aneros again tonight. I'm more relaxed right now.

I had some new fantasies as well. One of them was a sort of sequel to a story I wrote and published on a dutch site. It was written in first person, with the storyteller (me) training a young unexperienced submissive. The weird thing is that it's the only story I wrote where I am the master, and it's also by far the sweetest story. Probably also the most realistic one. For that reason I guess, it's also the one I'd love to be real. It's sort of confusing to me, because I really consider myself a naturally submissive guy. But the idea of being with a submissive guy, with mutual love between us, is something that appeals to me far more than being a slave, and all those other things I fantasize about. I can't explain, and because it confuses me so, I'd rather not think about it. ...although I still plan on writing more chapters for that story heh. I'll consider it mental masochism.

The weather has been changing rapidly and today was a hot spring day. The season changes always make me more crazy and creative. All the creativity is still in my head though, so it's a bit useless. I did take some pics (the two feet pics), I've been thinking of doing that since last week or so. Like I say in one of the pics, I don't like my feet (or ankles) but I do seem to have a thing for other people's ankles, and I like anklets for sure, especially on guys. Are anklets a girly thing? I guess society thinks so, but I don't. As far as I'm concerned, it's the same with navel piercings; just because it's mainly girls doing it shouldn't mean guys can't do it without being called girly or gay or whatever. It should be considered gender-neutral. Like, um, pants! Or something like that. (oh okay, feel free to call me girly then if you must. I'll pretend I don't hear it.)

I'll do another update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week