March 15, 2010

conclusion

2 nights ago, I had another go with the aneros while being locked up. Third time lucky? Not quite. I didn't even get as far as I did the two previous times. It's my own fault though. I inserted it, and left it alone for about 20 minutes, but didn't do any breathing exercises. I think I also started off too strong. I had to tell myself to relax, but I couldn't for some reason, and I decided to give up.

That was also my last day and night locked up. I took the cb6000 off sunday morning. Spent the day as I normally would, and in the evening I had some fun with the aneros. This time, it went very well. It was still different than the first two times though, there were hardly any automatic contractions, but I could work my muscles much better than before. I was able to basically fuck myself in a steady rhythm, just by contracting my muscles. I was able to do it in different speeds as well. At one point, I got a feeling very similar to that near-orgasm I described earlier. This time it felt like my asshole was on fire (in a good way), and the warmth spread out through my whole body. This feeling lasted just a couple of seconds, but it was very pleasurable. Was this my first anal orgasm? No idea, but it felt really good.
My ideal position for this seems to be sort of half on my side, half on my stomach.

I continued for a while, but eventually I started giving more attention to my penis. I took it very slowly, very relaxed. And I was rewarded with a very, very nice orgasm. A great conclusion of 8 days of chastity and 4 nights of anal adventure!

So, what's next? Firstly, I'm not going to lock myself up for a longer period of time. This has been more of a distraction than anything else, and I get the feeling I need to sort a few things out in my life before I do something like this again.
On the other hand, I'm going to continue my "anal adventures", probably several times a week. Tomorrow I'll have some time to myself, and I'm thinking of getting out my much-ignored butt plugs and dildo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week