March 12, 2010

day 6

Nothing eventful happened on day 6 in chastity. I get the feeling I can stay locked up forever. I usually get that feeling after 4 or 5 days, but whenever I go longer than 7 days, I start thinking "why the hell do I have a plastic cage around my penis?". Around that time I completely lose my horniness/submissiveness as well, so it's not longer fun. So either way, I'm unlocking myself tomorrow or on sunday.

I haven't said this yet, but I use to have a livejournal account where I used to talk about chastity and stuff. I stopped updating there because a) I had a stupid username, b) I don't like livejournal, c) ...I can't remember, but there was something else. So, here I am! I'm surprised it's taken me more than 8 months to decide to start a new blog, or to do another update. I really need an outlet to my "dirty" side.

Oh yeah, I just finished (more or less) writing a little story, based on a fantasy I had while waking up this morning heh. Yeah, when in the cage, I'm actually at my horniest in the morning. I quite like it that way actually - but only because I don't have to get up for anything right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week