March 11, 2010

cb6000 trouble!

After that postive experience, something bad was bound to happen.

I was wearing my cb6000 as me and my mum went to dinner. We drove to a restaurant, and in the car I could already feel that the cb wasn't as it should be. Not much I could do about it, and I didn't really thought it was that bad, until we left the restaurant. It was clear that my penis was no longer in the device, and that the ring got lose. Which meant one of the guide pins got off, or got broken. Back home I checked immediately, and yes, I had lost one a guide pin. I thought "oh damn, I'll have to check the next to see if they sell the guide pins seperately, otherwise I'll have to buy a new cb6000!" I did the only thing I could do, and traced back my steps from my home to the garage (which is on another block). And you won't believe this, but I found the guide pin right in front of our garage! I was so happy and relieved.

Of course, I'm still a bit pissed off that this could happen. Although I told myself I really should use superglue to keep the guiding pins in their place, I really think the manufacturer should've already taken care of this before selling the product. It's not the first time this happened to me, and I heard complaints from other people as well.
You know how I've always said the cb6000 is my favourite device, but you know, it's still not perfect in any way.

So day 5 in chastity has been quite eventful. Still haven't heard anything from my xtube friend, but I guess I have been a little hard (oh hum) on him. Why can't I just play along?

Oh yeah, is anyone member of the cb3000 yahoo group? Great source of info on chastity devices. In the files section, there are hypnosis files, which are meant for people who want to be locked up permanently. There's one specifically for the cb6000, I downloaded that one and I've been watching/listening to it a couple of times a day since yesterday. I don't expect it to have any long-term effect, but then I don't repeat that "I will stay locked up, always" mantra. Watching it a couple of times and doing that mantra will probably have a more lasting effect. I believe hypnosis like this can work, but only if you're 100% commited to it. Which I'm not :) Maybe when I get my "normal" life back to uh, normal. I do want to be locked up as much as I can but I don't really want it to be an obsession, you know?

1 comment:

Pageviews past week