March 10, 2010

extra time & fakers

Today I decided to prolong my chastity period with at least another 2 days. I'm only going allow myself to orgasm on saturday at the earliest. This would mean I spent an entire week without orgasm. I know I can do it. I'll be very proud of myself if I can achieve that. I think I should reward myself by buying another sex toy, but I wouldn't know what. Ball splitter maybe, or a ball stretcher. I'd love to get one of those metal ones, but my balls are tiny and I'm afraid the stretcher will be completely useless to me. And they're quite expensive.

I'm getting some help being locked up by someone on xtube. He saw on my profile that I'm interested in chastity, and he sent me a message. His boyfriend (apparently) keeps him locked up. I say "apparently" because you know, this is internet, it's full of fakers, I've been burned before. It's funny that he says he has a boyfriend, but then his profile says he's single. Could be nothing of course, I might be a little too paranoid. But still. I'm very serious about my chastity, it's not some fantasy, it's very real. I'm very honest about it and I expect other people to be honest about it too. I mean, if they want to delude themselves and say things like "I've been locked up for a whole year!" even if they're not, well, that's a bit lame but kind of understandable I guess, people lie to themselves all the time about a great many things. But I think it's pretty disgusting when they involve other people in their fantasy and flat out lie to them. I sent him a mail saying all that. I don't expect a mail back hahaha. Oh, I have so little faith in humanity nowadays. Or maybe it's just the people on the internet, hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week