December 12, 2012

Fetish of the week: chain collars

A chain collar is the perfect sign of ownership. For me, a locked chain around someone's neck shows that he's owned, but also protected by his Sir/Boss/Master. Of course pups should have a dog tag hanging from the chain as well :)
And unlike a "serious" leather or metal collar, chain collars can be perfectly wearable 24/7 in vanilla environments. If people say anything about it you can easily say something like "it's a gift from my (boy)friend" without actually lying!

I'll talk a bit about my experiences first.
A few months ago, TSkinBoot sent me a nice chain and padlock. No, not to collar me, it was a gift, and a very nice one. He says it's my chain now but I still very much consider it his chain :) I've started wearing it every night before bed, it's become a tradition of sorts. It doesn't really help me get to sleep faster, but often it helps me fall asleep happier than usual, holding the chain and thinking someone gave this to me because he likes me. And my train of thoughts often leads me to good memories of other kinky situations I've been in this year, so a lot of times I fall asleep happy and horny hehe.
In the end, for me it's really more like a "friendship chain", like you have friendship bracelets hehe, only a bit kinkier :)

"my" chain.

There are a few of my friends lucky enough to have been collared by their Sir, Owner, Boss, boyfriend or husband. First of all, Joept collared his boyfriend with this chain:
(found at D.Vote)

He loves wearing it, and only takes it off when he's with his family (they live quite far away), so basically he wears it 24/7 with one exception.
I wore his old chain (same design) for my entire stay with them in April, and it did make me feel safe and protected, while also making me aware of my position in the hierarchy hehe. You know, sometimes I woke up a little confused and even a bit scared - "why am I in this house where I get beaten every day!!" But feeling and touching the chain calmed me down, and reminded me of what Joept said about it: locking that chain on me means that he wants me there as his boy, happy and safe under his protection. 
I got so used to it I was already out of the house, on my way home, before realising I was still wearing it!! Actually having it taken off did make me feel sad for a bit, but it was great while it lasted...

Moving on, my friend Kaz has a permanent chain collar now, you can read how he did it in this post. How is that for total devotion to his owner? I really admire him and what he did, I don't think I could do it to be honest!

One of my favourite bloggers BadGroveBoy got a new locked chain for his birthday, you can read about it here. Alternatively, he made a great post about how wearing a collar in every day life can be a good reminder of the collared boy's situation. Anyway, this is the chain (from Mr. S Leather):

Much thicker and no doubt heavier than any chain I ever wore!

Last but not least, TSkinBoot recently collared smse14, you can read about it here. Their situation is a little different but so far everything is going well! 

So yeah, I can't help being a little jealous of all the people I mentioned here hehe. The day I get collared by a loving dom/boyfriend/whatever will be a very happy day indeed...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait until my Master formally collars me with a chain like these. What's interesting is I will drop my pants and show off my locked cock any time someone wants to know about it or see it ... but, for some reason, I'm slightly more embarrassed to be seen with a chain collar on. hmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite - but it also depends on who would see the chain collar. I've no problem with random strangers seeing it (I've walked around London with the chain clearly visible) but I just can't wear it in front of family.

      Delete

Pageviews past week