October 1, 2011

I'm a rich man's toy

First of all, next week I'll finally be able to play again. And with a bonus: Master R rented an SM room, and he invited some of his slaves. Including me. If no-one cancels, there are going to be 6 slaves, and one assistant-master. This will be entirely new to me, I don't know any of the other slaves, I've never been to that SM place, and it will actually be the first time that I play with other slaves. So I'm quite nervous, especially since it's been such a long time that I actually played at all (apart from some self-bondage, that obviously doesn't compare to the "real" thing). But I know I can trust Master R, and I'm really looking forward to it.


I've been sending a lot of questions to the guy in France, and I think he might be getting tired of me now haha. I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to do it (it, being, taking a plane to meet him, and be his slave for the weekend), but I'm about...90% sure now. He does seem nice, answered all my questions, even gave me the email of one of his previous slaves (although they do have a remarkably similar writing style...but that's probably me being too paranoid). If he really was out to rape me or whatever, he could've just made a profile with that message and I'm sure he'll get a hundred of offers. Mostly fakers of course, but still. And I have to admit, some of his wishes might come across as a bit strange - which makes it even more likely that he's genuine.

I won't post all the details here, but I've come to realise that what he's offering is perfect for me. I play it cool in my mails to him (I think I just said "okay, I can do that" as a reply to his mail with all the things I'd have to do), but, jeez, I've actually been masturbating a lot thinking about it. I'll be naked and in chastity for most of the time, that's already a huge turn-on for me. And the only sexual thing I'll have to do is suck his dick. Okay, I can do that! Heh. But really, being a sort of houseboy/slave is one of my strongest fantasies, and this would be a good test to see if it's something I want in real life as well. In his words: "If you never try, you can never know if you are a slave or only a masochist." True. But I do I have to fly to the south of France to find out? Hmm.
Anyway, I'll do another update once I made my decision. And I'll let you know if Master R can handle 6 slaves, including yours truly.




(the title of this entry, by the way, is the title of a song by The Auteurs, I thought it was appropriate for this post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week