September 25, 2011

abroad

Last week I had a one-week holiday in Austria, together with my dad. It was probably because I had about 20 minutes of privacy every day, but I didn't feel like masturbating all week, so I didn't. I think this (a total of about 8 or 9 days) was the longest I went without orgasm since those 30 days in february/march. Although, when you're not being teased or anything, being chaste is kind of...boring. When I got back home I had some fun and came twice: just before I went to bed, and when I woke up. A lot of pent-up horniness I guess. Both felt really good, and different. There really is a difference between evening/night orgasms and morning orgasms.

Still haven't seen Master R, we said we'd meet up next week, but I still don't have my full university schedule, although it looks like I'll have late lessons 4 out of 5 days. Which is annoying because I'll only be home around 8/9PM, and obviously that will be even later if I decide to meet up with Master R. Anyway, we'll see.

I got another interesting offer on straypup: someone who lives in the south of France wants to pay my plane ticket if I agree to come over for a weekend. It's obviously tempting, but I'm super-suspicious really. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I would actually do it, if I know I can trust him. I'm 'only' 2 hours by plane away from him, and if he wants to pay for my ticket...well that probably makes me some kind of prostitute, but I would go. Like I said, I have my doubts that it's real, but it sure would be an adventure...or a nightmare. Hmm. It's interesting to think about though.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week