October 4, 2011

the french invasion

First of all, I just booked a flight...to Nice...So yes, I am going to be a rich man's toy for a couple of days. Now that I actually booked the flight, I'm less nervous than I was before. Now there's no going back. Now it's an actual event, not a possible event. That makes it easier for me to deal with mentally.

Secondly, I've been exchanging messages with a french master for a couple of days now. It's been pretty tiring for me, most of all because I insisted in replying in french at first. My french is...not bad (at all, if I may say so) but I can't write nearly as fluently as I do in english, so it took me ages to reply. He also asks a lot of questions in each mail. So much, that I accused him of being a cop, which he denied.
Anyway, he started with asking me what turns me on, stuff like that. After a while, he started sending things like "so, you get turned on when your master plays with your nipples? Do you get even harder when he starts whipping you?" Yes, he was starting to push my buttons. He even got me to send me some more pics of me, something I never...okay, hardly ever do. Our conversation reached a breakpoint when he asked me to take pictures of me shaving my groin, ass and armpits. I said no. He asked me why. Told him I'm not into online domination. He understood, and kept sending more mails with a million questions. Today, he's been asking more psychological questions, which make me feel even more uncomfortable than the kinky questions. I just had about enough of those questions really.

So, in a way, I'm annoyed with him, but he would also make a good master. He's really into humiliation, and as much as I hate to admit it, I like being humiliated (in a sexual/bdsm way that is!) Like, last night, he ended his mail with "speak to you tomorrow, my little apprentice slave". That, believe it or not, made something grow in my pants. He finished his last mail with "see you, my little bitch friend" (of course, this all sounds better and hornier in french - everything sounds better and hornier in french). I've been ignoring his remarks, mostly because, on one hand, I want to write back something like "no, YOU're the bitch, bitch!", and on the other hand, I want to write "yes sir, I am a bitch-slave sir!" Ugh. I guess I'm still struggling with my submissive feelings. Then again, it's not like I'm submissive 100% of the time.

Anyway, if he lived a little closer, I probably would submit to him, but he's about 5 hours away by train, so it's not going to happen.

That's all for now. Big day tomorrow, first session with multiple slaves. Five slaves, apparently, Master R and an assistant-master. Should be fun. He usually takes pictures, so if I get them I'll put them online somewhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week