October 12, 2011

smile

Okay, I have a question. Don't hate me for it, and let me explain.

Don't you sometimes feel that a lot of bdsm-related things are....pretty silly?

Let me explain. The last time I had an individual session with Master R was the one with the schoolboy scenario. At the start of that, I felt pretty silly. Especially when I had to sit on my knees with my arms in the air. I honestly had a hard time not to burst out in laughter. It was so, so silly.
I had that feeling again with the session last week. At the start of the session, we were all standing there in our underwear, waiting for the master to order us around. I was the first one in the play room, so I could see the others, all "normal" men between 30 and 50, being brought in, tied up, whipped and spanked. It was like part of a comedy, or rather a joke without a punch line.

Am I the only one who feels like this sometimes? I mean, I'm not making fun of all your kinks or anything, but I'm just saying that, from a certain perspective, it can all look pretty damn silly. But I also have to say that, in my two personal examples above, I soon got into the right mood and enjoyed it in a mental, physical and obviously sexual way. So, while I might find a lot of bdsm-related things silly in some way, it can also arouse me and satisfy me in a lot of different ways.

I still don't get the feeling I properly explained what I mean, but I still wanted to get it out in the open. Feel free to let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week