October 1, 2012

Weekend

I had an interesting weekend! I learned some new things in the session on Friday, and actually felt quite submissive for the rest of the weekend. And not normal submissive but a kind of slutty submissiveness that doesn't happen a lot (to put it bluntly: I wanted to suck cock SO BAD). I even had some naughty thoughts on a Sunday morning walk through the dunes... most of the dunes are fenced off since it became protected nature stuff, but sometimes there are holes in the fences you can go through, and the shrubbery is pretty dense so no-one would see you if you wanted to have some naughty adventures in the open air... hehe. In my case, I imagined TSkin being there, and me taking him through a hole in the fence to a quiet spot, where I would suck his cock...  Thinking that made me hard while walking :)

I've been talking to my little bro a lot this weekend, and no matter what we talk about, he definitely triggers my dom side. And my daddy side as well I guess. Sometimes I want to hug him, other times I want to put him over my knee and spank him hard. Anyway, it looks like he'll be able to realise one of his dreams shortly, but I'll let him talk about that in his blog.

I was talking to both TSkin and my little bro Sunday afternoon. TSkin was in a submissive mood, and talking to my little bro slowly put me in a more dominant mood, so we had some fun talking about what I would do to TSkin as a dom/handler. And I imagined having both at my feet, both of them as my toys :) Some of my ideas were pretty nice I think. Like, TSkin is a much more experienced sub, so I would let him demonstrate  how to do things like rimming me and sucking my cock in the way I like it, and then it would be the boy's turn. And of course I could do contests between them, and reward the winner and punish the loser. And spankings for everyone! My playtime on Friday confirmed it again: I really, really, really love spanking guys. Really.

Obviously the likeliness of having the two together is pretty low, but it was a fun thought. My boy was already off to bed, otherwise I would've involved him more in this. Anyway, it was fun talking with TSkin about his sub side, and especially his mutt side as well, I imagined some more things that we could do next time we meet. He is going to do a lot of sniffing and licking! And a whole lot more...

Oh, and a funny fact: earlier this week, I had a dream in which us three arranged to meet up, even rented a place, but due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control (some realistic stuff but also some weird stuff that only happens in dreams) we were never actually in the same room at the same time. So it was actually a very frustrating dream... it's been ages since I actually had a fun kinky dream. Maybe because I'm already doing enough fun kinky stuff while I'm awake heh.

Next update: some blog talk and random rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week