October 7, 2012

Sunday treat: some xtube videos!

I haven't done this in quite a while, but I saw some hot videos recently and I wanted to share...

First up: short piss play...

...by a familiar person hehe. I took advantage of TSkin's submissive side earlier this week and ordered him to do this... I was a bit worried that he wouldn't do the video after all since he lost some of his submissiveness towards me at the end of the week, but I'm very very happy he went through with it. I think it's easier to do things like this for a friend, instead of just some random dom on the internet. Still, I'm very proud of my mutt ;)
Now honestly, I'm not a huge fan of piss play, but I wanted him to do this because it's fairly easy to set up and doesn't require a lot of preparation (apart from actually having to piss). And of course, I wanted to show off to you guys, in a "hey, look at what my mutt did because -I- told him to do it!" -way. I know, I know, I'm taking this whole dom thing a bit too far.
I actually have more video assignment ideas, but I guess that's for another time :)



Secondly, Mikey duct taped and edged:

Very interesting bondage position (I'll have to try this out on someone one day hehehe), but the main reason why I find this video so hot is Mikey and all the sounds he makes :D And that moment when Daddy Tony asks him "how bad do you want to cum?" Oh man, so good. SO GOOD. Poor Mikey, he was so desperate!!! Hehe. It's honestly one of my favourite videos on xtube now. Really a pleasure, both visually and aurally :D


Lastly, a series of videos, this is part 1:

Sometimes, you don't realise you're in inescapable bondage until someone does something to you you find uncomfortable. I think this is such a case: the boy obviously has very sensitive balls, but I think at least half of his moaning is because he knows there's no escape from this "torture". He can moan and whine all he wants, but the tent in his underwear tells the true story (and I'm obviously imagining things but it looks to me he's even humiliated about his own hard-on).
Really love this video, having been in a similar situation, I can easily imagine myself in the boy's place, so it's highly erotic for me. Don't know if you guys feel the same but again it's one of the best videos I've seen on xtube.

Right, that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week