October 19, 2012

FetishBound - London visit

I arrived Friday around noon in London, and went to J's place in Hounslow. I had a pretty long nap (over 2 hours, very weird...) and by that time J was home. We had a long talk (well, J talked, I listened), and before I knew it was already 6:30, and I still needed to eat something, get my haircut and take a shower. Plan A was to get to FetishBound very early, and plan B was to meet up with TSkin when his train arrived, so now only plan B was an option.

So I finally got out of the house - no thanks to J, who, when I was ready to leave, pushed me over the sofa edge and gave me a quick but hard beating!! I think he wanted me to be late so TSkin would punish me. Like I said many times before, he's evil!!! Even saying "I asked for it", pfff.... :)

Anyway - met up with TSkin at King's Cross and went to the club. Outside we met Kaz, it was nice finally meeting him after many months of reading his blog and chatting on twitter and such. Plus I think he's hot :)
Once inside, Kaz got out his ropes and started tying me up... but first I had to lick TSkin's boots, even though I didn't want to hehe.
Anyway, I was put on the table and Kaz did a nice hogtie on me. It felt quite good... TSkin first gagged me with a sock and then used a gasmask on me. This was nice...until people (no idea who!) started teasing and tickling me. I think at some point there were about 4 guys poking and teasing and tickling me... grrr!!

I was a bit in two minds after that - it was very intense and I could've done with a short rest, plus I started disliking the gasmask, but on the other hand I wanted to stay in bondage longer. Well, Kaz decided to untie me anyway. Other people wanted to use the table I think, I can't be selfish all the time I guess!
TSkin had me on my knees again licking his boots, but this time he put his other boot in my neck. My ass got beaten as well... it was a very humiliating position, but I think it must've looked quite hot actually :D
As always after an intense or "painful" scene, I needed a cuddle and luckily TSkin allowed me a little break :D

Though my next punishment was easily the worst of the evening...I had to suck another boy's cock!!! The horror! As a straight boy there really is no worse punishment than that!!
Okay, the boy, digiboi, was hot and had a very yummy cock... I worked up quite a sweat pleasuring him. I loved that someone put 2 padlocks around his balls hehe, made them a little swollen and sensitive... once I got bored of sucking and licking, I started treating his cock and balls a bit harder... I have to honestly say that was more fun for me than just sucking him off...I guess there is a bit of sadist in me. He loved it though. I also wasn't sure (I couldn't dare look!) but I think we attracted quite a crowd as well. To be honest he is a very hot boy and a regular at FB, and I don't think he'll ever not find people to play with.

While that was happening TSkin had some rope fun with smse14... I knew him from twitter, he's a very nice guy and a good bondage victim hehe. After a while I had my fun with him as well... when his arse was exposed I couldn't resist spanking him a bit. I don't think I did a good job at all (though he said it was fine afterwards), and I was feeling a bit self-conscious as I knew there were a few people watching me, so I didn't feel too comfortable and decided not to continue (although his arse cheeks were warmed up and looked very nice at that point...)

I think that was about all the play I got/did. It was nice seeing some familiar faces, obviously the more I go the more people I will start to recognise, and the easier it gets to make contact and have a chat or even play. I do regret not coming earlier, being tied up by StandThankAnon was something we talked about but unfortunately there was no time this time. My fault.

As I said last time, FetishBound is easily my favourite kink event, it's very relaxed, with a great variety in age and kinks. And you just have to love the kennel, so cute to see the pups play together hehe. Though Knotts (StandThankAnon's inner pup) was extremely naughty... that pup really needs a very strict handler!!
Anyway, just like last time it was a lot of fun, not only the play I got but also watching other people enjoy themselves... I hope to return many many times to this event.

The rest of my stay in London wasn't as exciting unfortunately... firstly because J was very very busy with uni and job training stuff, and I had a cold/allergies. On saturday I only went outside to get food, though J allowed me some fun by sniffing his underwear while he took a shower (I really love sniffing his used underwear...) and I had to admit to him I prefered cock over pussy... I only did that because I knew he would smack me otherwise hehe.

On Sunday I wanted to go to Camden because I felt a little better, but changed my mind as I didn't feel so good in the afternoon. Still wanted to leave the house so I took a nice walk. In the evening I was feeling cheeky and asked him if I could lick his feet at some point before I went back home. And I got my fun later that evening :) I still don't quite understand that particular fetish of mine, but oh well, as long as it's fun for me there's no harm done, right?

Met up with TSkin monday morning at Costas before his train left...(I, of course, didn't drink coffee...boys drink hot chocolate!!) I wish we could've spent more time together on this visit, maybe next time. We exchanged gifts (you can see what I got below...) and said goodbye. I went to Camden market after that...it was early so still very very empty, but I quite liked the atmosphere of the place...sort of punk and anarchistic in a way...but still mostly capitalistic! At some point I felt like I was in Hong Kong as two asian ladies in opposing stalls were trying to lure me to buy some food with them, one addressing me in her native language and another calling me "darling" hahaha. That was too funny. Anyway, I'm definitely going there again next time I'm in London. Maybe to get a nice tattoo or to get my nipples pierced :D

Monday evening we went to Nandos, I met J's ex-boyfriend who is a very charming man. Kind of a shame he's not into kink! But it's nice to see how much J, his current boyfriend, and ex-boyfriend all get along. Oh, and before that J gifted me a jockstrap... my first jockstrap!! (to be honest I think J gave it to me because he felt guilty about being too busy to play with me!)

And on Tuesday I went back home!
So yeah, I guess I didn't get as much play as I wanted to, and I definitely didn't get the punishments I deserved... but on the other hand, FB was fun, I really enjoyed seeing TSkin again, and as always I enjoyed staying with J and his boyfriend. My friendship with J is something I value greatly, I consider him one of my best friends, one of the many reasons being that he just accepts me the way I am, something that's very important to me. So it's kind of hard for me that I only see him face-to-face for a few days every 3-4 months or so... yes we chat online but it's not the same.

Anyway...

I don't have a good pic of the t-shirt TSkin gave me, so here's the one he sent me:
(rauberx on the front left side, "bad boy" on the back)

I wish I had some pictures to share from FetishBound, but you can only see my shoes in 2 pictures haha. Such a shame as I'm sure the hogtie Kaz did on me looked great, and I think the runners kit I was wearing (from Karrimor, picked up at Sportsdirect, very cheap), plus my nice sneakers, didn't look too bad on me either. Well, I liked it anyway.
But if you still want to see the pics of that evening, here they are.

That's all I have to say I think. You can check out TSkin's report of his stay in London.

6 comments:

  1. Rauber, many thanks for your nice report, I am happy that you had some great time and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time you will be punished more seriously...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi 恶 少年

    恶少年 ---> evil / bad teenguy/ boy

    Thanks about Your blog Big Bro, hope can tattoo with You...

    Sincerely
    Little Bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks little bro, I'm happy TSkin got it more or less right hehe.

      Delete

Pageviews past week