February 16, 2013

London visit: the pictures

This is the bed I slept in most of the time...a real boy-bed hehe.


Two pictures from FetishBound... I like the first one because you can still (somewhat) read "bad boy". T-shirt was a gift from TSkinBoot by the way. You can also see a bit of the collar he locked on me. And on the lower picture you can see him finishing up the hogtie on me :)


More pictures on the FetishBound site - you can see them under "galleries". Plenty of hot pictures this month!
I also must say I didn't really "feel" my outfit at FB, but looking at the pictures I think I looked pretty good in that t-shirt, camos and boots hehe. The rope helps as well of course!


Now some pictures from when I was in the irons and had the tail in... a lot of fun. And in the last two pics you can see Sir's cum all over my back :O






This was on Monday afternoon, first I got spanked:
(this is my favourite picture of the bunch, daddy spanking me like I've been a naughty boy hehe.) 


Then caned:

And this is what happened after I gave the cane back to Sir and asked him to hit me again:


Then on Tuesday, I lost my precious virginity :(

Poor bottom boy!! Lost his virginity to a hairy foreigner hehehe. 

And this is what my arse looked like when I came home:
It'll probably turn more black and blue the next few days...oh well. At least it stopped hurting to to sit down!!

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! That was a big weekend for sure for you. I really appreciate you sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly! What a weekend. Whew. ... and losing your virginity, WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is amazing which pictorial prove you have about your visit in London! It will serve to remind you about this hot event every time you watch those pics! Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a mega weekend you had, losing your virginity must have been a pretty big thing. Thanks for sharing with us. I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing what you've been up to or thinking about. Looking at these pics made being locked in CB6000s tough though, :-)

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week