August 12, 2012

sandtrap

First of all, I'm happy everyone enjoyed the Skin story. Like I said before, it's a combination of things that already happened to me, and some fantasies that I wouldn't mind coming true :) I'm mostly surprised by the positive reactions because it's a bit "soft" compared to other stories, maybe even naive, but TSkinBoot pointed out that because it's realistic, people can more easily imagine it's them in the story. And I'm surprised because it has a lot of personal fetishes, but I guess I share them with a lot of people. I even had a little... accident while wrting/fantasising hehe. I like part 3 a lot more than the previous two, and since I'm in a writing mood, part 4 might come very soon.

On a more personal note, I'm in my usual antisocial mood, which always seems to reach its peak in August. I don't know what causes it exactly. It's not good, and my self-confidence is as low as it can be. It's like I'm too scared to show myself and talk to others. It's stupid. And then I also seem to be in a self-analytical mood when it comes to kink, re-evaluating pretty much everything, even the things I've long accepted as being part of me.
Oh well! I think summer just gives me more time to think about things like this. I have to remind myself that other people aren't nearly as obsessed about me than I am haha. In my opinion, it's always easier to accept someone else the way they are than to accept yourself.

In a couple of days I'm having a mini-holiday (going to a music festival for 3 days) so that will take my mind of things I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Rauber, just enjoy your mini-holiday fully!!! I wish you all the best!!!
    Regards, Roland

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week