August 8, 2012

Story: Skin part 3-2

(continued from part 3-1)

As we slowly woke up, Master Thomas ordered me in his bed, and we cuddled a bit before he kicked me out to make breakfast for him. I brought it to him on his bed, then he took a shower while I waited for him. Then finally I was allowed my breakfast: corn flakes and milk, obviously served in my dog bowl.

He wasn't in the mood for play that morning, so he did something else: he mummified me in plastic wrap on his bed. He stayed close to me in case something went wrong. Nothing did, I enjoyed it and I stayed like that for over two hours.

In the afternoon he tied me to his bed again, and blindfolded and gagged me. After a while I heard the doorbell and assumed the other boy, Dan, was there. I heard both of them talk but couldn't understand much. I could hear both guys enter the room. Soon I felt hands running over my body, playing with my nipples and tickling my feet. "A very nice boy, Sir." Master Thomas made a disapproving sound and said "well of course he is, I only pick up nice boys." Dan laughed, "Yes Sir, sorry Sir". The unfamiliar hands continued playing with my body, tickling me at times, then pinching my nipples, or softly tapping my balls. He licked my ears and nose, before stopping and asking Master "Did you come on his face? I'm tasting cum." "Yes boy, last night. Don't lick it all up now you hear!"

After a while my gag and blindfold were removed, and I could finally see the other boy. He was a hot boy in his early 20s, blue eyes, shaved head, completely naked apart from a chain around his neck and a small metal chastity device. On closer inspection I also saw he had his nipples pierced, with a small barbell in each one. It looked very cute on him. But the cutest part about him was definitely his smile when he saw me look up at him, a sort of child-like, devious smile.

Master Thomas untied me, and left us alone so we "could get to know each other a bit better". We talked a bit, sharing experiences, but soon enough lust took over and we couldn't keep our hands (or tongues) of each other. It was hot but of course it didn't lead to anything, since we were both locked in chastity. Dan was more "advanced" than me, a couple of months ago he begged Master Thomas to lock him up and keep him in chastity for at least 6 months. This was month 4, and although he sometimes regrets not being able to masturbate, overall he is happy he did it and is very grateful to Master. I very much admired his determination, and I wondered if I could ever go without orgasm for so long...it had only been two weeks and it was already driving me crazy!

We were so wrapped up in our lust towards each other that we didn't notice Master Thomas was in the room with us. After a while he spoke up: "That's quite enough! I leave you two alone for a few minutes and you are going at each other like animals. Good thing you're both in chastity. But I'll have to teach you some manners won't I?" Well, I guess we both knew something like that would happen; but even after we each had 10 painful strokes of the cane, we were happy we got to spend sometime together.

"Now then, we have some work to do don't we?" I knew this was related to getting my haircut. I was tied to a chair, and got duct tape over my mouth. Dan shaved my head (a number one) while Master took pictures.  I definitely had mixed feelings, it was a hot experience being shaved while tied up, but...my hair!! But both commented that I looked great like this, and that I now was a proper boy... but as Master said, I still wasn't a true skinhead boy, and haven't deserved wearing skinhead gear yet (a privilege Dan did have). This was just my first step towards being a proper skinhead boy.

For the rest of the day Dan and I were put in puppy gear, and it was fun. I learned a lot from Dan like this, and even though he was clearly the alpha pup, I didn't feel like I was any less than him, I was just a younger pup who still had lots to learn. Even though we mostly played amongst each other Master also got involved. He often made comments like "this house is too small for two wild pups!" but I know he enjoyed our play as well. He even gave us a pair of old sneakers of his we could sniff and play with.

That night we both got to sleep in Master's room, but in the morning we were both allowed to get into his bed to cuddle up. Then we were both told to get breakfast ready for him.

And just like the day before I was mummified again, together with Dan. Only this time I got a gasmask on for a while, and Master occasionally teased and tickled me, just like with Dan.

We had another bondage session in the afternoon. This time, Dan was tied up, gagged and blindfolded, and I could have my fun with him. And I did have a lot of fun, particularly because he's very ticklish. I knew he's probably pay me back next time I was tied up, but I was having so much fun I didn't care about that.

After a while Master stopped me, undid Dan's gag, and handcuffed me. "Now look closely boy", he said to me, "because next time it will be you lying here and suffering through this, and I want you to be prepared". He pushed his cock in Dan's mouth, and told him to suck it. He was teasing Dan verbally in a similar way he teased me earlier that weekend, telling Dan he's nothing but a cocksucker, and that he's lucky he gets to suck his Master's cock, and also that he would cum in his mouth this time. He really started fucking his mouth, pulling back a bit whenever Dan had trouble taking him, but he still went on and on, until he came in Dan's mouth. He told him not to swallow, but keep the cum in his mouth.

Then he order me over, and told me to get my tongue in Dan's mouth, until we both got an equal amount of cum in our mouths. I tried my best but it was quite hard, and quite obvious that Dan would still have the most amount of cum. With Dan still tied up, I got a beating with the cane for "not trying hard enough". The beating wasn't that hard so it was a sort of "fake" punishment, and I got a big hug afterwards anyway. And when Dan was free, that silly boy started licking my ass, right were the cane had hit.

We all cuddled up, talking about what happened this weekend, and if we should do it again. We all agreed it was a great weekend, and Dan and I got along well, so we all agreed we should definitely meet up again for some more fun.

Dan left earlier than me, so I could see him wearing his skinhead gear. He looked very hot in his cherry boots, bleachers and white Fred Perry polo. I couldn't help but ask Master Thomas permission to lick Dan's boots. "Yes boy, lick them, make them shine...Dan might be a boy, but he's allowed to wear boots, and you're not. Therefor Dan is your superior, and it's only natural that you lick his boots, like you would mine."
After a while I ended up both licking his boots and Master's feet, with Dan using his boots to push me around a bit, and to hold me down on the floor while I was licking Master's feet. It made me feel very submissive and I was in my own little subspace for a while. They kept teasing and humiliating me, I can't remember everything they said but I'm sure Master said he would introduce me to his skinhead friends simply as "boot licker" and that my job would be making sure that all of their boots are kept clean. Was he just saying that because he knew I'd find that humiliating, or would this actually happen at some point?

We had to let Dan go (unfortunately), and I put my clothes back on after a weekend of staying naked. Normally this is the point where he removes my neck chain, but now he just stood there, arms crossed, smiling at me. "Does that mean...?" He nodded, I fell to my knees to kiss his feet again, but he pulled me up, kissed me and gave me a big hug. "You're a good boy, and I want you to be my boy".

As I went home with a big smile on my face, I realised he hadn't let me cum, but the amount of fun we had more than made up for that!

(End of part 3 - continues in part 4)
---------------------------------------

If you liked the story you should all send a thank you note to Tskin Boot, as he ordered me to write this, and partly inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week