August 8, 2012

Story: Skin part 3-1

(part 1, part 2)

Since my last update, I've been to Master Thomas two times. Like I said, I had to wear a CB2000 chastity device, and he took the key. He has made it clear that I lost all control over my cock, and that he will decide when (or if!) I deserve an orgasm. He said it plays an integral part in my submission to him.

The first time I was with him, he allowed me to orgasm, but only after he had given me a hard spanking, some CBT and nipple torture. In fact, he ordered me to masturbate while he was playing with my nipples. "Boy, I'm going to torture your nipples harder and harder, until you cum. So you better come quickly if you don't want to suffer too much!" The play got quite hard before I came, and it was quite a weird experience to have pain and pleasure at the same time. It didn't end there though, with one hand he continued hurting my nipples, with the other he rubbed my sensitive cockhead. It was agony! I still remember what Master Thomas said afterwards: "See boy, you love the pain. You get off on it. You're a masochist. From now on, all your orgasms will be accompanied by pain. And you will love it."

The second time, it was somewhat similar but now he had me tied up, and he was masturbating me. He told me to warn him when I was getting close, and I did. He immediately stopped. "No orgasm for you today, boy". I begged him to finish me off, even after he told me to shut up. He ended up gagging me, telling me that with an attitude like that, I certainly didn't deserve an orgasm, not at that time and not in the near future.
I had so many mixed emotions. I felt like crying, I was angry at him, but at the same time, I had never felt so submissive, and I had never felt so much love for him. His power over me was growing, and I liked it.
He left me alone for about half an hour. When he came back he asked me if I cooled down a bit,  I nodded my head and he untied me. I fell to my knees in front of him and kissed his feet while thanking him. "See boy," he said while rubbing my head, "this is for your own good. I know it's not easy, but it's the only way you'll ever be a good submissive boy. You understand that don't you?" I did, and I thanked him again. It gave me a weird feeling, but I knew he was right.

It was about time that I stayed with him for a whole weekend. Luckily this came only a week later, as my horniness was driving me crazy. I had never been more than a week without orgasm ever since I started masturbating, so two weeks was a new record.
He told me what would happen that weekend: there would be lots of puppy play, and he would have another boy over to help with my 'haircut'. But no guarantee of an orgasm!

On Friday evening, I went to his place and we started our usual ritual: I come in and immediately start licking his boots, until he tells me to stop and strip. He takes away my clothes and locks a chain around my neck. This time I also had to put on the knee pads right away, as I would spend most of my weekend on my knees.
Master Thomas looked fantastic; he was wearing his black Dr. Martin 14 hole boots, and long black leather trousers with a red stripe on the side. He was not wearing a T-shirt or top of any kind, which made his look even more sexualised.

I followed him to the sofa, and he instructed me to be on my knees and elbows, and keep my head down until I got permission to move. It was a very submissive position to be in, and for me it was hard because I wanted to be close to him, but obviously he's the boss. After a (long!) while he finally ordered me to come up to him.
The first thing he did was give me my "welcome spanking" as he calls it. He didn't stop until he was satisfied with the colour of my ass (a nice glowing shade of red). Then he ordered me to lick his nipples. "Lick them, and you can bite them...not to hard, or you'll get punished. And not to soft, or you'll get punished." So basically he put me in another no-win scenario. Great! I did my best and he gave me some instructions as well, and I was happy when he eventually said "you're pretty good at this boy...I won't punish you this time..."

"In fact, since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you a reward. What do you want as a reward, boy?"
I didn't have to think long. "Can I....can I please suck your dick, Sir?"
"Why did you hesitate, boy? Is this what you really want, or are you lying to me?"
"No! I mean....Sir, please, I really want to suck your dick."
"I don't believe you boy...you'll have to work harder to convince me. Tell me that you're a cocksucker, tell me how much you want to suck my cock."
The next few minutes were thoroughly embarrassing for me. I had to keep saying I'm a cocksucker, and tell him how much I love to suck cock, and how much I wanted his cock in my mouth.

He got his cock out and started playing with it. "Is this what you want, hmm
I did my best following his orders, and I was happy to see (well, mostly feel) what kind of an effect it had on him. As I followed his instructions, his dick got harder and harder and his moans of approval were like music to my ears.

It didn't take that long before he said "I'm going to cum boy, stop sucking, I want to cum on your face." And he did. When he finished shooting, there was cum in my hair, on my forehead, on my nose and on my cheeks, slowly dripping down to my chin. "Haha, that's a nice sight. Wait, I'll get my camera!" He took some pictures of me before the rubbing the cum all over my face. "Boy, you have no permission to wash your face this weekend. You will stay like this until Sunday evening, understand?" I nodded "Yes Sir."

"I'm going to make dinner, but you're going to stay in pup mode until tomorrow morning." After getting the pup attributes he lubed up my ass and inserted the doggy tail plug, and strapped the muzzle to my head. He then ordered me in a dog cage, the first time I had been in it. It wasn't that big, but it wasn't too uncomfortable to lay in sideways. Still, I hoped he allowed me to sleep outside the cage tonight.
I heard him make dinner in the kitchen, and after a while he came in the living room with two dog bowls, one had dinner (rice with spicy chicken) and the other had some lemonade. At least I got human food! I finished both bowls which got me a "good boy!" and a rub over my head. Of course I started wagging my tail like crazy.

He allowed me to sit with him (on the floor of course!) while he watched TV for the rest of the evening. He removed his boots and socks, and I stole one of his socks so I could sniff it some more. That got me a slap on my nose, but only for stealing it, as he allowed me to play with them after all. I loved smelling his feet as well, and after a while I actually fell asleep right at his feet.
He woke me up to go to bed properly. I could sleep in his room, he had a sort of big doggy pillow on which I could sleep, and I was allowed a light blanket as well. He did remove the plug and muzzle as he wanted me to have a good night's sleep, since we would have a busy day tomorrow!

(continues in part 3-2)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rauber,

    You make me so very hard. Well, i am not allow to have an orgasm, so it will be nice but a little torturing but the good way of. =)

    May I know, would You really want that to happen to You because That is what I really wanted to try out. keke

    Kinky,
    boy 420-891-223

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week