August 29, 2012

From sub to dom?

I often wonder, what I am, as a sub, what kind of dom should I find? Am I a slave to a master? A boy to a daddy? A pup to a handler? Obviously there is no clear answer; I'm a bit of everything, but it would be much easier for my state of mind if I could just be one thing and one thing alone, but that's not how it works.

Another question that pops up from time to time is: what kind of dom would I be? Surprisingly, I find that much easier to answer, and I want to write down some thoughts on this. I wanted to do this since I first started talking about my dom feelings on this blog, but never could find the right words or the right opportunity, until now. I guess I had a moment of clarity or something, hah.

One thing I can say for sure is that I'm not much of a sadist. Even when I'm in "dom mode", and I watch a video of a guy being whipped or beaten, I always imagine myself in the position of the guy getting beaten. Maybe this will change over time, but right now I would say that if I hurt a sub, it would be more for his pleasure than mine. I think the exception would be an over-the-knee spanking, because that also has an element of humiliation in it (in my opinion of course). I think I would rather give a spanking or CP in general as a reward for the sub, not a punishment. Obviously pain is a good motivator, so I would still make sure my "victim" would be in some physical discomfort from time to time.

When it comes to bondage, I also can't really write a lot. I have no rope skills or anything. Obviously I would enjoy restraining a sub in one way or another, and I'm sure I would also like him struggle a bit heh. But I think I will always enjoy being tied up myself more than tying someone up.

My main theme as a dom would definitely be the D/s play, and the objectification of the sub. My thoughts on this are maybe more easily explained in a little fantasy scenario, and since Teen Caged is mostly responsible for fueling my dom feelings, I imagine him to be the sub in this scenario (though it could really be anyone else).
Or you can just consider this an alternate version of my previous story, whatever.



I would make him strip in front of me, facing me at all times. I would tell him not to turn his back on me while he undresses, so I can see the humiliation in his face at all times. I still have my clothes on of course, and his nakedness compared to me being clothed would be the first and the most visual reminder that the balance of power is now tilted in my favour.

Next, I would run my hands all over his body, and really touch him everywhere. I would put him in any position I want to so I can really feel every inch of his body. This would make him very self-aware, being touched in the most intimate places would certainly make him feel uncomfortable, but at the same time it should also turn him on. It should also reinforce the fact that his physical privacy is now non-existant; his body is mine now.

I would stand behind him, my head leaning on his shoulder, and my hands teasing his nipples and cock. I would whisper to him, tease him about his current predicament, and ask him questions about it. "This cock, it belongs to me, doesn't it? Say it!" I would make him admit that every part of his body belongs to me, his cock, his balls, his nipples, his ass, and so on, until he simply admits his whole body is mine.
This little ritual is important, because it again highlights his position: he has, piece by piece, given up his body to me. He is no longer himself, as a human, but my property.

I would continue teasing him physically and verbally, until I'm sure he's more comfortable with me touching him. By then it shouldn't take much effort to get him hard. I would tease him about that some more, humilating him by telling him this treatment turns him on, but also letting him know that I never gave him permission to get hard. Some harder play on his penis would be his initial "punishment", with the effect that it would get him even harder and more turned on.

But since his body disobeyed me, it should be punished some more. I would give him an over-the-knee spanking, and see how he reacts to that. If it's clear that he can take some pain, I could spank him until I'm tired myself. If I see he's uncomfortable, I wouldn't change the pace and intensity that much, but I would encourage him to take it with some soft words.

After that he can rest a bit - flat on the floor, either serving as a footrest, or with his head at my feet so he can lick my feet (or any footwear). If he's in the right mood and mindset (and he should be by now), this should increase both his submission and horniness.

And what to do with that horniness? A sub always wants to please his master, especially sexually. At this point, he'll want to suck cock, badly, both as a selfish need (an outlet for his own horniness), and as an altruistic/submissive need (making sure his dom is happy). And of course at this point most doms will be horny as well and will love their cock getting sucked.

This is where I have a different approach. A sub should consider the act of sucking his master's cock as a gift, or a reward. I would tell him this, that he should consider it an honour that he is allowed near my cock. Which is why I wouldn't let him suck my tock right away. I would only allow that if he's a good, patient boy.
First I would just allow him to be close to my cock, just put his head on my lap (remember that I still have my clothes on at this point). I might make him do little tasks to prove his worth, and if I'm satisfied, I'll take of my pants. Next I'd allow him to tease my cock through my underwear a bit, with him using his nose and mouth. This should get him more horny and eager. If he's too wild however, I'd stop the scene, get my pants back on and start again. It will teach him some patience :)

If I finally do decide he's been a good boy, I'll let him have access to my cock and balls. Again, he would have to follow my instructions, or we start over from step one. I would make him (in this order) sniff, kiss, lick, and finally suck.

Of course this last part is very much just theory, if I'm really horny it will be hard for me to play by these rules heh.

Anyway, that's just a little scenario I had in mind. Obviously it's all "in theory" and "in my opinion", I'm not saying this is perfect or anything. You can probably tell that I am very interested in the psychological/mental side of things - you know the cliché, "your brain is your biggest sex organ", well in my case that's definitely true.

I still feel a bit...weird writing all this down really. In a way it feels a bit pretentious or arrogant to write it all down like this, it feels like what I wrote comes across as lecturing but that's not my intention at all. It's just my personal opinion and mindset.

Also, I can't really take credit for this, most of this is the result of my experiences with J, both by being his sub and by just talking to him. He really should have his own blog, he could do a lot of entries like this, talking about his experiences and his opinion on what makes a good boy "good". It would be interesting, really. And better written than my entries heh.

Okay, this entry was long enough I think...

6 comments:

  1. My opinion is that a good sub makes a good dom...Your thoughts are really interesting but I am surprised you didn't put the chastity element in your little fantasy play. It seems that chastity is a major thing for you so I thought that you would like the same for your sub ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I agree with "a good sub makes a good dom", but I agree that you can use your own experience as a sub when you dom, and that should make things easier in a lot of ways, both for the sub and you as the dom.
      Also, who says I'm a good sub? Hehe. I guess I know how a good sub -should- be, but I don't really consider myself one, at least not yet. Need a lot more training :)

      As for the chastity element, I consider that to be a long-term thing, this was just a short scenario. I any case, the boy wouldn't be allowed to touch his dick anyway, since that's now my property and I decide what happens to it ;) But obviously if I ever find a boy for regular meetings, I would definitely keep him in chastity and hold the key.

      Delete
  2. I don't know if one day i might be a Dom?

    but from what i see, for now, I am a sub and slaveboy for sure.
    I guess the main reward will not be cock sucking and that might be, but for me, is more on lovely scenes and food or daily supply.

    Is like after a week of no clothing and cold, a reward will be a blanket or a kinky tee-shirts. Especially when i am immerse in ( This is the Master i want to serve and This is the Man) Being loved is the major reward ignore will be the major punishment, and for me what runs a slave and Dom is internal part.

    Others is ability, how much pain can i take? how many hours lock up? Will be a slave ability and to enforce the relation.

    in my imagination, the perfect reward will be.
    ---> Rubbing my head, and call me goodboy and you can sleep wit me tonight, or we will go to watch a nice movie later or, a nice meal or some lovely scene...

    (Awee, i dont know this before i do You this reply =) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rauber, life is all about change and development. So there are many people who just develop in their fix role, but it is at least an option that someone could develop from sub or boy to Top or Master, or also the other way round. Of course, after such transition, he still carries all experiences from the other role, which might be of benefit when it comes to empathizing and also expectations. By being more able to empathize, and also doing so, I think the interaction also increases in quality. Just like you described with your example about cock-sucking and its meaning. It is from my perspective all ok if both involved just go for it to feed their needs and desires, but just doing it such way might also be a form of doing self-pleasuring by using the partner for it, just self-pleasure with company in a way. Filling it with higher meaning has the potential to intensify the experience, and doing so while fully focussed on the partner, regardless of his role, thereby empathizing with him, makes it a much less selfish act.

    So what determines the role, and how is one to know one's role? I think there are indicators for that. Do you feel the energy in you to be a Master, glowing for a boy to orientate and follow, taking responsibility and care for him? Do you take initiative, acting instead of waiting for stimulation or something to happen? Do you really enjoy certain power over a boy, making the rules instead of just following them?

    I think one will detect over time if one enjoys to be a Master. And I think it is a whole range and spectrum to be a Master, with the classic stereotype of sadistic Masters just as one extreme of this spectrum. There are clever Masters, reasonable Masters, thoughtful and wise Masters, sensitive Masters, romantic Masters - with some very common attitude that they much more enjoy to guide anyone than follow anyone, using the methods they like and know best. I think some of them would not even consider the title "Master" due to the common stereotype that they then should also be sadistic in some way, but I do not see the sense in that. It is even more complicated when such Master seeks to develop and educate his boy rather than to just order him around, not giving a shit about his boy's development, but just being drunken by the power he seemingly has over him. Sadly, such latter person would better fit the common stereotype, but in my opinion is far from being a real Master.

    As you see, I contemplated much over this question, as it was the same with me. I hope you can draw something for you from it.

    Best regards,
    Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Roland!
      You bring up some very interesting points. I feel like I have to make another entry one day talking about some of the things you mentioned :) I really don't consider myself a Master, which is something very few doms are (I know it's just words, but they have different meanings to me).
      Also like you said, it takes time to get to know yourself, both as dom or sub, and I have the feeling my journey as a sub is far from over. I've only been an "active" sub for about 18 months now, which is almost nothing really, but I still learned a lot. I imagine doms have to go through a learning period as well, and that they don't come factory-made and 'finished' if you know what I mean.

      I really do appreciate you writing all this, it made me think (and hopefully you'll forgive me for not addressing every point in detail here), and I really do learn from you as well. So thank you again Roland :)

      Delete

Pageviews past week