May 2, 2012

monthly blog talk: april

I had some blog milestones last month, 10.000 total views and my 100th entry.

I suppose I should be happy with the many views, but since this blog started out as my secret little kinky corner on the internet, it kind of lost that meaning now. You know, the first six months of this blog, I only had about 50 monthly views (and I'm pretty sure most of that was me). Now I have over 2000 views per month, so that's a bit scary. But kind of cool at the same time :)
 I sometimes feel like I need to start a new secret blog...but then it would also get popular over time, and after two or three years I would want to start over again...it's the circle of blog-life heh. So that would be pretty pointless...I'll just go on like this, I'm happy with the blog, and since people read it, it can't be that bad.

Going by my calculations, I think this is my 100th entry... in any case it's one of the entries about my stay with Sir J, which is good. I have to smile every time I read those entries again :) Good memories.

I want to thank some of my fellow bloggers for their support and nice comments in the past couple of months:
Boyglenn - great blog, but he should update more :P
Dirtypig's dog - like Boyglenn, he's one of my earliest followers, and I look up to him because he's a slave with a good attitude towards being owned and being a slave.
Badgroveboy - love his blog, he talks about his experiences on being a boy, getting spanked etc. Really good read, check out the older entries as well. He's also on Twitter now: @badgroveboy
TSkinboot - the blog is only 2 months old but has some good stuff on it. Good mix of pics and personal experiences. And he's a nice guy :)
Kazukiwolf - he has a tumblr thing so not a 'traditional' blog, but I still want to mention him because I know some people started reading my blog when he mentioned me in one of his entries. He's also on Twitter: @ropewolf
Locked&denied - it's all about chastity in his blog, with daily picture updates.

That's all for now!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Rauber,
    Your blog is getting really popular! I think the honesty of what you write on it as well as the interesting subject matter is what makes it so great.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I still think most people that come to my blog just want to see kinky pictures haha.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Rauber! You know I love reading your blog even though I may peek at the kinky pictures from time to time as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn you, I don't put those pictures up so other people can look at them, you know!!!!!

      Oh wait, I kind of do. Hmm. Nevermind :)

      But seriously, thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  3. For me it is very interesting how you put down your thoughts about what you like and what you don't like :D. And it is interesting to see how you have been developed since you started this blog. And when I say 'developed' I mean in terms of sexuality and kinky activities. It is like a nice story hpnestly ;)
    Btw is nothing wrong to be popular. After all blog is our little space in which we share what ever we want with the rest of the people :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A nice story? Hmm, I wonder who they'll pick to play me in the movie... :)

      Thanks for the feedback. And I guess I'm just not used to being popular heh. I'm very happy that my blog seems to reach the right kind of people, and I'm even happier when people think some of my entries are interesting enough to comment on!

      Delete

Pageviews past week