May 12, 2012

How much is that doggy in the window?

After the session last Saturday with Master P, we talked a bit about my experiences and stuff. The topic of pup play was brought up, several people have asked him to do puppy play, but he wasn't really sure what he could do. Well, I told him how Sir J treated me when we did pup play (he loved it when I quoted Sir J: "I don't abuse pups but I do abuse humans!"). I also told him there are no real rules, but personally, pup play for me is nothing sexual at all, and has almost nothing to do with BDSM, other than the fact that the pup basically gives up his humanity and has to trust his boss. From the moment bondage or sex is brought in, it's no longer pup play for me. The pup should do what a real pup does: sniffing, licking, playing, sleeping.
Well, that's all my opinion anyway, not sure what my readers think about this.

Anyway, Master P had fun and we're going to try to meet up next week, yay!

This Sunday, I'm going to spend a night being Master R's slave. He already told me a few things that would happen: I'll have to strip the moment I come in, he'll take away my clothes, and I'll be naked until I am 'released from service' the next morning. He said the cane would be waiting for me - he threatened me with it before but  has never hit me with it, I think that's going to change on Sunday :(
I hope it will be fun, the thought of serving him as a naked, collared slave is definitely something that turns me on immensly, but we'll see how it works out.

Lately I have been in a very submissive/serving mood, so it'll be good for me to let it out. I'm still not sure if this feeling is something sexual/role-play like, or if it's actually a 'deeper', non-sexual feeling. The thought of me being a 24/7 slave is pretty ridiculous in a way; like I said before, I'm actually a lazy, selfish guy, pretty much the opposite of what a slave should be. Maybe it's a sort of inner mental 'opposites attract' kind of thing haha. I don't know.
Like most things it's probably not really as black and white as I describe it here. The only thing I know for sure now is that I need hugs and cuddles just as much as I need beatings!

Anyway, being in that really submissive mood always makes me more clingy and attention-seekery, and Sir J seems to be my favourite victim now heh. Poor guy. I probably deserve a caning for annoying him all the time.


So, next update will probably be on Monday.

(if you're curious about the title of this entry, watch this video)

1 comment:

Pageviews past week