May 29, 2012

Pictures from the session with Master I

Master I has given me permission to show some pics from when Sir J and I went to him.



Now, when I first saw the pictures, I had to laugh. I thought "this can't be right, Sir J tied up and being a collared boy just like me, how silly! He's my boss, he's not a boy like me!" It's like I thought the pictures were a lie, heh. They aren't, of course, that evening we were both boys of Master I. Although Sir J was definitely the alpha boy :) 

In both pictures, Sir J tied me up, and was then tied up by Master I. In the second pic, you can see that Master I connected the clothspins on our nipples with rope. Master I teased me quite a bit, and I'm very jumpy, so every time I moved, Sir J's nipples were pulled on. I'm pretty sure Sir J was suffering more than me in this position...
I have to say I also felt very aware of being locked in a chastity device, even a bit embarrassed. I don't know why, I think that was the only time in London that I was a bit embarrassed about it. Maybe it also had something to do with the position I was in, I don't know. Thinking back on it, it was also one of the things that seperated Sir J and I, my cock was locked up but his was still free (and I tasted it several times during the session).

Another difference is that I was hooded from the moment we got in until the moment we left . I could still see something through the hood, but I was also blindfolded for most of the session anyway, it was only near the end that the blindfold was removed. Another difference between me and Sir J. It also means I never got a good look at Master I - I have no idea what he looks like. 

I already said some things about the session in previous London-related entries and don't really have much more to add. I really enjoyed it (especially the spanking by Master I), despite being nervous, and I felt that, at least from my side, that it brought us (Sir J and I) closer together. I can't really explain that, maybe it was because he shared his sub side with me? I don't think many doms share their sub side with one of their own boys, so I considered that a sign of trust from him. 

One last thing about the pictures: even though you can't really see it that well in these two, I love the contrast between Sir J and me. I'm very white with light body hair, he has darker skin with a lot of black body hair. 
And if you're wondering about the socks: it's a fetish of Master I, I brought along orange ones (because white is boring, right?), had no idea Sir J had blue ones, but I think that also makes for a good colour combination :)

That's all for now. Will update again later this week. 

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting the sock thing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I keep telling him he should also keep a blog to write down his feelings... but he doesn't want to do that it seems, and as his boy, I can't really force him to do it can I? :)

      Delete

Pageviews past week