January 29, 2012

re-cons

Like I said in my last update, I received an insane amount of messages on recon. Is January sub-hunting season, or is everyone, just like me, more horny than usual this month?

There were some familiar faces (the "?" guy learned a few new words), and even this guy who stood up on Master R and me is back again. I wasn't 100% it was him at first, but after chatting to him I am sure. I wonder how long it'll take him to delete his profile again. I give it a week, at most. I'm actually willing to give him another chance, but I'm not meeting up with him, he has to make an appointment with a dom, and actually show up, then I'll take him seriously.

So far I have 3 bdsm dates confirmed: 2 with Master R (first one alone or with one other guy, the week after that a group session), and a new guy I'm supposed to meet next Friday. Except he hasn't been online at all in the past 3 days. It's still 6 days away, but I'm already starting to doubt it will go ahead. I hope he proves me wrong.
Then there are some other guys who contacted me, who have interesting profiles, but they're on my waiting list. I'm giving priority to the guys I already know. But I already talked about this a few entries back I think. Definitely want to see Master P (it's been almost a year!) and RopeMasterWilly again this month.

A few weeks ago I also talked on msn with a guy a met through recon. It was obvious he was horny and in a sub mood, but I was tired and didn't really pick up on this until much later. He even came on cam for a couple of minutes. It's only after I ended the conversation I thought up things I could've made him do on cam. I'm sure he would've been up for it. Maybe next time. If he hasn't already thrown me off his list for being too boring haha.

Probably the most interesting contact I had in the past couple of weeks was with a guy who just wants to tie me up and "annoy" me (teasing, tickling, that sort of stuff). No sex. No D/s or Master/slave games. Just him and me, having fun. It sounds perfect to me. Like I said two entries back, bondage is really my number one kink. There are lot of other things that I love and that get me hard, but being tied up is the thing I enjoy the most. I also enjoy videos of guys getting tied up, not just because it turns me on, but also because I find it very pleasing visually. So much that I want to try it out myself. I already thought about buying a book with bondage techniques, but eventually I'll also need a willing and very patient victim. But I think I'm going to put that on hold for a while, and for now, enjoy getting tied up myself.

And now that we're talking about bondage, here's a blog I enjoy reading (and watching the pictures, of course!): Winter bondage. Even though I don't really share his clothing fetishes, he has done some really nice and creative bondage scenes. He updates regularly and it's always interesting to read about his adventures. Worth following in my opinion!

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure. I think it's always nice to read the blog of a fellow BDSM-traveller, regardless of gender and sexual preference. My blog probably won't be your cup of tea, but feel free to read it and comment.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week