January 5, 2012

Revenge of the slut

So yesterday I was horny. I ended up chatting to that egyptian dom I mentioned a few entries earlier. Again, he was all "are you really that white?" and eventually he asked me to see me on cam. Normally I'd say no to this, but since I chatted with him before and he seemed like a nice guy, I did it. It didn't take long for him to ask me to undress, "just to see if your whole body is that white". I told him it would only be for a minute. So I took my clothes off, and would you believe it, as I strip, I get a hardon. I'm actually enjoying this. He asked me to spread my buttcheeks to see my hole. I did that too. Then he told me to put my clothes back on. He asked me if I have any toys, and if I can show them on cam. I said no (I was expecting my sister to come over, which is why I only agreed to strip for a minute). He asked me to do some other things on cam, then tried to convince me to masturbate on cam. He did this in a nice, respectable way though, mixed with some "don't fight yourself, you're horny and you want this, don't you". I still say no, and tell him I'll show my toys next time. And 3 minutes after I end the conversation, my sister is at the door.

I have to be honest, if it wasn't for my sister coming over, I would've showed him my toys, and I would've done everything he asked me to do, despite the fact that I put on my recon profile I'm not into webcam/cyber stuff. He even called me out on this (well, in a nice, but still confronting way heh). I was just so horny, the kind of horniness I also experienced while being in chastity. That feeling can be very overwhelming for me.  I mentioned this before, I like to be in control of my actions and emotions, and being this horny is...uncomfortable for me. But on the other hand, it's not like I'm hurting anyone by giving in to my horniness. Maybe it's even a good thing for someone as "uptight" as me? And maybe I'm denial that I'm actually a big slut. Master R and I once talked about this, he was teasing me about being a bit of a horny slave-slut (referring to the things I did in the session with other slaves). I said "no I'm not, I'm a nice boy really!" So he showed me the pictures of me sucking another slave's dick, sucking on his nipples, etc. Okay, I got the point, he was right. But I swear I'm only like this when it comes to bdsm!! ...or...am I?

So, am I a hypocrite, and in denial about my own sluttiness , or have I always been too "prude" and is the webcam thing just me expanding my horizons? It's probably all of the above, and I just have to live with it.  Even though I still have mixed feelings about my sluttiness.

(Again, feel free to comment on any of this - even though this entry is just me being silly and overly introspective)

2 comments:

  1. Well your posting got me aroused, well as aroused as I can get with the Birdlocked on. I guess I felt the same way when Master Chirenon gave me the directive to shave. My submissive side is showing more and more. I can't wait to read about your next encounter with this dom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Goodguy. I get the feeling we will both discover new things regarding our submissive side this year.

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week