January 10, 2012

Switch

I haven't heard from that Egyptian dom in the past couple of days - I guess he's already bored of me! Maybe it's for the best. It's strange but every time I get very "deep" into submission, there's a sort of counter-reaction going on in my brain. This weekend I've been thinking up a few (realistic) scenarios where I'm the dom. And I had to do my best to not tease my online friends who are locked in chastity and call them "boy" (the irony of that is that when people call me "boy", I automatically turn submissive. Maybe I shouldn't have said that, now you all know how to manipulate me haha).

I still consider myself to be a naturally submissive though, but even more natural is my desire to experiment and find out things for myself. I know in the long term I'll feel bad about myself if I just stay submissive and never let out my dominant feelings. In my case, staying submissive would be like taking the easy way out: it's extremely easy for me to submit to a master, following orders, getting my ass spanked, etc. But being dominant, giving orders, having a boy at my feet - now that's a challenge! A challenge I may or may not be up to, time will tell.
I know many people don't believe in switching - that's too bad. Like I said before, some things aren't as black and white as we want them to be. They might be black and white for you, but that doesn't mean other people are wired the same way as you.

This weekend I got a lot of messages on recon - a few familiar ones (the return of the "?"), a few weird ones (dyslexic french guy - his messages were like a puzzle!) and a few interesting ones. I'm going to have a very busy february if I have to fit them all into my schedule. I'm giving priority to the "old" guys - no, not in age, but the ones I already talked to in 2011. I also want to visit Bondissimo (if he's still interested in having me) as soon as possible. I wasn't 100% sure before because some of his videos are a bit too intense for me, or just things I'm not into, but I saw a couple more "first time in dungeon" videos and a few older ones, and I should be able to handle that kind of intensity. It's also good to see he has some regulars, if they come back he must be doing something right! I like "Doug", the way he looks at the master...and, in part three, I love how Bondissimo is playing mind games with him (watch it from around 7:20).
I should also visit RopeMasterWilly again, in march he's leaving the country for several months, and I definitely don't want to wait until after the summer to see him again. Plus, he still has pictures of our first session I haven't seen yet.

And lastly, some blog news: I noticed that I'm getting a lot of traffic from people looking for NetterSadist and RopeMasterWilly. Which I don't mind - but Google seems to mix up a few things, and when you do an image search for NetterSadist, one of the first ten pictures you'll see is...me!! And if you do an image search for RopeMasterWilly, you'll get all the pictures I posted on this blog (most of them being from session with Master R of course). That's just wrong, it'll give people the wrong impression. I already disabled the "let search engines find your blog" option, but it's probably going to take a while until my pics are gone. I'm not the only one with a problem like that it seems, and google is extremely slow when it comes to reindexing things. I'm quite annoyed with the whole thing really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pageviews past week