December 20, 2012

Fetish of the week: chastity devices/orgasm control

Locking up a boy's cock something very powerful. His cock is no longer under his control. In a way, his masculinity is taken away. If you can't even touch your own cock, what does that make you? Less than a man, less than a boy.

Was that dramatic enough for you? Hehe. In all seriousness, the mental aspect of having your dick locked up is often underestimated. I think most locked boys have mixed feelings: in a way it feels great to give up that control, it's exciting. On the other hand, not being able to touch your dick when you feel like it is annoying. Why can't you touch what's yours? Well, is it still yours in the first place, or does it belong now to whoever holds the key?
I think chastity devices and orgasm control are great tools to keep a sub/slave in line. In a way it's a good training tool to teach them that their cock isn't important anymore, the only cock that matters is their dom's. Of course, in an ideal situation a device isn't even needed and the sub is honest about his behavior... but on the other hand, a shiny metal device just looks so good, doesn't it?


As for my personal experiences:
While I had quite a few fetishes before I ever went on the internet, chastity devices were something I only read about once I had access to the WWW. I have no idea how I stumbled upon it, but a site like altarboy's was responsible for a lot of, um, leakage :)  After a while I wanted my own device. I bought a CB3000 off ebay and of course it was a fake. It worked, sort of, but wasn't the original product. Later I bought a CB6000, and also found a CB2000 for cheap. Of all those I liked the CB2000 the most, even though the cage was too wide for me, it caused me the least trouble. The 6000's design always caused some of my foreskin to be trapped at random times, and that always resulted in swollen foreskin.

The longest I've been locked up continuously was about 4 weeks - self-locked, as a challenge of sorts. It was no fun at all :) I spent most of this year as a free boy. I guess my longest period locked this year was a little over 2 weeks. A week before going to London in April, I was instructed not to cum anymore...and during my stay with Joept I didn't cum either. I was locked in my cb2000 pretty much the entire time :) I honestly didn't even miss touching my own cock, it just felt natural after a while.

My favourite chastity device is the Jail Bird from Mature Metal. Below you can see the awesome badgroveboy demonstrating it:

I haven't been in one myself, but from all the experiences I've read it's probably the best non-belt device out there. When you order it you can customize pretty much everything about it - which means it's perfect for someone with a tiny cock like me hehe. My cock can get even smaller than badgroveboy's one, which makes all the plastic devices pretty useless as I can easily pull out. But with a custom made device that shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Of course the only 100% safe way would be a full belt, or getting a piercing that can be integrated with a device. First option is stupidly expensive, second option wouldn't work with me as I have too much foreskin.  Still, IF I ever get owned, I wouldn't mind wearing a device of any kind for as long as my owner wants to. Well, maybe not forever. And if I ever have a boy of my own, you can be sure he'll be locked up more often than not!

To conclude, as always, some links:

LockedM4M: chastity site for gay men. If you're looking for a keyholder this isn't a bad place to start.
Locked&Denied: easily the best chastity blog out there. Daily updates, pics, personal experiences, etc. Also I get most of my traffic from being on his blog list, so please return the favour hehe.
Chastitymansion forums: generally more "straight", but with plenty of experiences from locked guys.
Steelworxx.de: they have a nice selection of affordable metal devices. Feel free to buy me the Steelheart as my christmas present hehehe.
Chastity belt reviews: not updated recently but still a good database of chastity device reviews.

(this was the last "fetish of the week" of this year - this feature may or may not come back next year, depending on my level of laziness!)

3 comments:

  1. Rauber, since chastity seems to have gotten my #1 fetish, with it almost being a lifestyle over some time, I am happy you chose this topic, highlighting it as fetish of the week on your blog. I could now make tons of comments from it, but I better leave that to a time when I have an own blog.

    It is nice to read about you got so well accustomed to protection during your stay with Joept. Chastity is highly addictive in my opinion. Sometimes I really wonder why it is not more widespread, both as a fetish or even a lifestyle.

    Rauber, have a very merry Christmas, and all the best and tons of fun in 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monkey-slave@hotmail.comJanuary 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM

    I agree that the mental aspect of being locked is very powerful, you don't realise how often you touch your dick each day until you can't anymore. One of my favourite scenes is having my pubes and balls shaved before getting locked in the chastity device,

    Have you seen the CB6000s? It's designed especially for boys with smaller dicks like me 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You don't realise how often you touch your dick each day until you can't anymore." - That is very true. You only appreciate what you have when it's taken away from you.

      Yes I've seen the CB6000s and heard nothing but good reactions about it, also from people who had a 'normal' CB6000 before. I won't buy it though, if I ever buy another device myself it will be a metal one.

      Delete

Pageviews past week