December 27, 2012

some new gear

Ever since TSkinBoot linked me to the ASMC site, I wanted to buy some stuff from it. I kept visiting it, adding stuff to my cart, and then closing the window, thinking "oh it's too expensive and I'll rarely use any of it anyway". But a couple of weeks ago I couldn't stop myself for ordering some stuff, pretending it's a Christmas present to my kinky self haha.

I made a few pictures of the boots and camos I bought...




This is a T-shirt that TSkinBoot made for me, "bad boy" :) This is the outfit I'll wear for the next Fetishbound:




Now for some more "dom" pictures hehe. Who wants to lick my boots? :P 





And this is a good outfit for military/kidnap games I think (t-shirt isn't new by the way)




The boots feel great, though maybe I should've picked one size smaller - but I can always wear extra socks. I picked "small" for the trousers, which proved to be too narrow around my waist (or rather, I'm too fat!) but  if I open the top button and wear a belt, it's perfectly fine. That's always the danger of ordering clothes/gear off the internet I guess, it's always better if you can try out stuff yourself before buying it. Still, I don't regret buying it in the least, it's great gear, I wear my boots for short walks (not used to the weight so long walks wouldn't be good for me hehe), the camo trousers look and feel great as well. It definitely makes it easier to get into the dom headspace when wearing gear like this. I hope in 2013 I can get someone to lick my boots ;)

7 comments:

  1. Rauber, congrats on your selection, you look great wearing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS TYPE OF GEAR! WOOF WOOF WOOF!!! Boots and urban camo pants, a HUGE turn on for me!! I wish I had a physique to wear stuff like this... Thanks for sharing the pics, wish I was on the floor servicing your boots ;)!! WOOF!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week