July 20, 2012

The London Report

One of the first things that happened when I arrived at J's was me getting a haircut....as in, cropping it very short. TSkinBoot asked J to do this, but J and I already talked about this months ago so I was okay with it (and you'll see the result a bit later in this entry). Had a lot of mixed emotions when he was shaving me, and I'm still not sure I like it, but I won't complain about it because I know I'll get punished for that heh.

So, after that I went to FetishBound, and you already know what happened there :)

The day after (Saturday), before going out I asked J to check if I had bruises on my ass from TSkinBoot's beating. Instead of being all "oh you poor boy, did that evil man hurt you?", he actually gave me a serious spanking!! I could feel him getting hard as I struggled to escape heh. Well I finally did leave with an ass even more sore than before, and met up with TSkinBoot. We went to Expectations, a really nice fetish shop. Very expensive though! They had lots of things I was interested in but I didn't buy anything.
Then we had lunch and ice cream:
...Yes, give me ice cream and I'm a happy boy!

Soon after that it was time to say goodbye to TSkinBoot. I didn't feel like wandering around central London, so I went back to J's place. Nothing kinky happened that day, and the day after that (Sunday), I was basically alone all day. It was probably the hardest day for me because I was very, very horny but there was no-one around to help me with that, and when J came home he was tired and went straight to bed. Poor me! I still didn't masturbate, as I enjoyed being in a horny mood (but still hated not doing anything kinky). 

On Monday I finally did get some play...J tied me up (still with my clothes on), teased me, tickled me,... it was fun trying to resist his tickling hehe. 
After a little rest, J got the cane out and I received quite a beating! Not just on my ass, but he hit my cock and balls as well. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before but I absolutely hate getting hit on my balls. After a while I was begging for mercy, but I got none :( My problem was that I was still very hard all throughout this. Normally, I get hard at the start of a beating, but then lose my erection once the beating gets beyond a certain level of pain (and that level is actually quite low). This time, I was hard at the start but never lost my erection. I think it was a combination of being super-horny already, and I have to be honest that the begging for mercy thing (but knowing that it's out of my hands anyway) turned me on as well (and I'm pretty sure J liked it as well heh). J teased me about my hardness of course, and obviously I couldn't deny that I was hard!

Then he had me hump the bed, with him helping me fantasise about fucking Peter (the swimmer). After a while I was allowed forced to masturbate. The thing that made me shoot wasn't fucking Peter by itself, but basically degrading him as nothing more than my sex toy. Hard to explain I guess, but it was definitely a fantasy that tapped into my (very underdeveloped) dom side. It was very weird in a way, since I felt very submissive to J after that beating, but in the fantasy I could very cleary see myself dominating and fucking Peter. Conflicting feelings, and I still asked J for permission to cum. I didn't even hear what he said as I was already shooting my load (hadn't cum in a week, so yeah). Anyway, a very interesting experience. 

One bad/weird thing that happened was that at some point I seemed to have blood on my penis. Not sure if it came from the caning or the rubbing against the bed, and it wasn't really bleeding anymore by the time we noticed it. In any case it didn't hurt, and we went on with our little session. Afterwards I did a thourough inspection of my penis, and even though some of my foreskin seemed to be a bit bruised/swollen, I couldn't find any cuts or wounds at all. So I really have no idea what happened.

Then on Tuesday there was some more play, with me being mummified in plastic wrap again, and worn underwear over my head that I could sniff. I got to listen to some taiko music (Japanese drumming) through earplugs, but it didn't do much for me. I still drifted off mentally, but only briefly, and not as "deep" as previous times. After a while he put on some BDSM videos so I was listening to people getting beaten up heh. He allowed me to masturbate to this, and I did while listening to a video that had a very nice rhythm. I came very close to cumming but apparently the browser crashed, and he put on a video that had a much harsher beating,   the hardness of the strokes and the guy's whimpering and moans were actually a turn-off and I just didn't feel like masturbating anymore.
I still got beaten with the cane while being mummified like that (also on my chest/nipples!), but after that video failure the session was over.

And after that I got another beating for disobeying heh. J told me to get dressed after I took a shower, but I sort of...didn't listen to him. I guess I was in a cheeky mood. While he got the cane, I could've easily run upstairs to get my clothes, but I still waited for him to beat me. He even got his boyfriend to cane me a bit, after a few strokes that were way to soft he actually hit me pretty good heh. But he didn't enjoy it I think, which was a shame hehehe. Anyway, I was still naked, and J basically had to chase me upstairs before I put my clothes on. That was fun! Although afterwards I did feel sort of bad for not obeying J instantly, I guess I still considered him too much as a friend to have fun with and not enough as my superior. If I really want to be a good boy I should be more mindful of that. Saying that though, I still think it was a pretty fun scene :)

And that was about it when it came to kinky play!
I have more thoughts about my stay in London, but I'll do that in another entry since this one is already too long :)

4 comments:

  1. Lucky boy! A fetish event and playtime with two Masters! i'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I realise I am very lucky! But please don't be jealous, it makes me uncomfortable heh.

      Delete
  2. Rauber, your posting is not too long in my opinion. It is just right, and the content is very hot. I even understand boyglenn's jealousy about your experience there, as it is most dreamful for any boy. It is interesting to get to know about your Dom side though. Do you have any intent or plan to ever develop it further?
    Sincerely, Roland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roland!

      As for my Dom side, I'm still not sure how to handle it, and have no idea how it will evolve in the future. There was an opportunity a couple of months ago to play with a sub I would dom, but he didn't show up. IF (big if) anything happens in the near future it'll either be a short try-out session with just me and a willing sub, or a session in which I can play with a sub but with me being a sort of "alpha boy" and still under the guidance of a Dom. It's about the only thing I feel ready for. My Dom feelings right now are definitely more about physically dominating someone rather than being a Master online or something.

      Delete

Pageviews past week