July 12, 2012

preparing for London

In a couple of hours I'm leaving for London again, for a kinky holiday. I'll be staying with J for a week again, and will be meeting up with TSkinBoot for FetishBound.

I still have moments in which I doubt that it's a good thing I'm going, but now there are also feelings of nervousness and horny thoughts involved heh. Mixed emotions, but I am looking forward to it really.  I haven't spoken to J about my stay with him that much, but I get the feeling this stay will be more as a friend than as a sub/pup/slave (although I'm sure there will be enough of that as well, since it seems to cheer him up when  I'm naked at his feet with a fresh red arse!)

I probably won't be doing daily updates, but I'll definitely try to write a bit about my FetishBound experience.

Well, that's it I guess!

2 comments:

  1. Rauber, enjoy your stay in London fully!!!! I envy you for such fine opportunity! I really wish you all the best!!!! Roland

    ReplyDelete

Pageviews past week